My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 5 August 2009

MAKE A WISH

Hi Everyone

Another "quite a bit of white" card featuring one of my favourite Penny Black images. This stamp has been used and loved so much it is unbelievable.

The beauty of this little fellow is that he works for everyone - men, women and children.

Here is my creation

This used:

Image: Penny Black 2078H "Birthday Dog"
Sentiment: Happy Birthday is from Penny Black "Critter Party"
Sentiment: "Make a Wish" is from Studio G
Punches: Woodware Inverted Corner Rounder and Fiskars: Little Star
ProMarkers
Brad, glitter and ribbon from my stash box

I love this little chappie

Catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love puppy cards! Great job!

Natalie said...

Great card Jules, I have this stamp too he is so cute. x

Nicki said...

I can see why you love this stamp Jules, he's adorable and so versatile. This is a really cute card. Nicki, xx

craftimamma said...

I can see what you mean Jules. He's very cute and also very versatile. Lovely card.

Lesley Xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules,
I can see why you love him - he's a darling. You card is fab, I love the bright colours.
Clare x

Jacee said...

This is lovely Jules, your right, he is a super little chap!

yyam said...

This is so cute! Really adorable stamp...:)

Anonymous said...

Hi jules,This card is lovely and the pup is very cute! xx jo xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous card hun ...love the stamped image

hugs shell xx

Dena said...

You are sooo right! This image can go for anyone. I had no idea that was a Penny Black. I used to seeing the hedgehogs and whatnot. This is so cute though. That ribbon is the perfect touch! Hugs, Dena

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Jule and a fab colour combo...love the doggie he is one of my fav's :) Donna x