My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 28 August 2009

LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!

Hi Everyone

Wow .. .. what a week. My feet haven't touched the ground.

My youngest son went to look at another property to rent last Saturday and can you believe that he moved in yesterday!!! I didn't realise that things could move this quickly.

Phew .. so much to sort out and move and clean and organise. We are getting there but we ache in places we didn't even know we had.

All credit to him though - he was so well prepared to move that everything was signed off yesterday morning and the removal man said he could move him the same day "WITH 20 MINUTES NOTICE"!!!! I don't think I could have done it - but he did.

It is a lovely place he has moved to. He will be sharing with my Sister's oldest daughter and they are just so excited .. .. .. it is lovely.

The only hard decision being who gets which bedroom.

I am afraid I haven't had chance to make a "new card" so I am having to post a card I made a couple of weeks ago with another one of my favourite stamps. Love this image so much.

I also haven't had much time to be blog visiting either - I am so sorry - but I promise that I will catch up with everyone soon. (Along hopefully with my sleep too if I am lucky - I am shattered!!!!)

Anyway, here is my creation:

This used

Image: Woodware FRP010 "Big Catch!
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Backing Papers: DCWV "The Green Stack"
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents (for the fishy jam jar)


Hope to see you all tomorrow for another Allsorts Challenge.

Love Jules xx

4 comments:

Sally H said...

That's a lovely card! I remember when we moved house last time we thought we had done well getting it done and dusted in 6 weeks! Well done to your son. Don't think I'd manage it!

Enfys said...

Awww, cute card. Hope your son settles in quickly
hugs
En xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, you have been busy. I hope your son and niece settle in well and are happy in their new home.
I am so sorry I did not have time to join in the challege you set for Allsorts. It was a great challenge!
This is a cute card card, I love the bright colours.
Have a lovely weekend and I hope you get some time to relax.
Clare xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Hope your son likes his new home. Such a cute card ~ great image.

Lisa x