My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE - WEEK 104

Hi all

Has everyone been suffering from lots of rain over the last few days? We have certainly had plenty in my neck of the woods. But to look on the bright side it does at least mean that I don't have to bother travelling round with my little watering can!!

What doesn't seem normal is having to have the lights on during the day!!

Today's share is my entry into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where they would like to see some "swirls" on our creations.

This creation used:

Image: Penny Black "4023K" Love is the Message
Background Papers: Pink Petticoat
Swirls: Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Doodle Parts"
Woodware Flower Punches
Swirly brads, pearls and ribbon from the stash box


So that is me. A project with swirls and I have just realised - no colouring!!! I simply used a versafine ink pad and clear embossed over it to give it a lovely sheen (which doesn't show too well on the photograph).

Catch you all again soon and thank you for calling by.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Yep, loadsa rain here to hun, all night long. Kept me awake silly noise it was making...

Gorgeous card hun, love those DP & that stamp is stunning

hugs shell xx

chris said...

Hi Jules this is so very you, its perfect.
hugs chris xx

Juls said...

this is so elegant!! I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules wow what a fabulous image and how stunning is the effect with this stamp. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Tracy said...

Never seen that image but it's gorgeous, beautiful creation Jules.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love that stamp so elegant!

Sally H said...

Stunning and elegant! Gorgeous!

Netty said...

We have had a lot of rain as well, and to think they were worried we wouldn't have enough water..........
Gorgeous card Jules, love it. Annette x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card jules and I have been eyeing up this gorgeous image for sometime...and yes it's raining here too and I have the heating on would you believe...it's June for heavens sake..and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Beryl said...

Besutiful and elegant. A lovely image and the grey/white colour scheme is so subtle.
Beryl xx

Lynne K said...

Yes, lots of rain here too over the past few days. Some flooding in Nottingham.

I love this card, so classy and elegant. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Jules this is beautiful so elegant so classy so beautiful. What a gorgeous image and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, elegant card Jules, love the heart image.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hiya Jules Hun

this is so elegant its gorgeous! thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

Joey.xxx