My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 21 June 2010

YES, SUMMER IS HERE!!

Hi Everyone

Isn't it gorgeous? Beautiful weather and I think it is here for the whole week .. .. yay!!!

Most of my day has been spent putting samples together for Anice over at Funky Hand. There is a new CD due to be released and I have been having a good old play .. .. .. I love the papers and the digi images and am sure you will too. I am spoilt for choice as to what to work with.

So just a quick share of a little make (nothing to do with the new CD) .. .. just so you know I haven't been being lazy and spending my time lolling about in the garden.

The only time outside has been spent watering plants and hanging washing on the line!!!
This used:

Image: Penny Black "2353H" A Winner
Sentiment: Stampendous "CRE202" Cling Birthday Calories
Backing Paper: Pink Petticoat
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Happy Birthday"
ProMarkers
Josy Rose Nail Heads
Diamond Stickles
Cord from the stash box


I hope everyone has had a happy Monday .. .. have a good evening and remember your sun cream this week. I don't want to hear any of you have turned into red lobsters!!!

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

chris said...

Hi Jules
stunning, perfect, gorgeous, fabulous,all these and more, hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

love the card Jules, gorgeous stamp and the embossing rocks too!

I always love how elegant your cards come out!

Fleur said...

Hi Jules, a lovely card. A great layout & I love the sentiment.
Hugz fleur xXx

Netty said...

Great sentiment and card, Annette x

Debs said...

Hiya Jules
Another beautiful card - this character is sooooooooo cute - I love it!
Enjoy your evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab sentiment.

Lisa x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another fab sentiment and another lovely card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! I certainly will be slopping on the sun cream this week. I impersonated a lobster after sports day last year using factor 25. I've invested in factor 50 this year!

Tracy said...

I love this, fab image and colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Gorgeous card, love the little hedgie and fab sentiment. Lovely soft colours too.
Have fun with the new CD!
Kelly.x

craftimamma said...

That's definitely my kind of sentiment Jules and a lovely card to boot! Yep, definitely sun cream weather. I took the dog for a 20 minute walk this morning and came back with a very 'warm' neck. Good job I wasn't out any longer or I would have been the lobster you referred to!

Sorry I've not had time to email yet this week but hopefully tomorrow.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Lovely card Jules!

Just read the post about your father, brought up some lovely memories, I also used to fish with my father :)
Thanks for sharing!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Nikbee said...

A really lovely card and pretty colours. I love the image and the sentiment.

Nikki x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules, the pb image is great and i love the sentiment and the fab embossing.yummy colours too.luv coops.xxx