My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 23 June 2014

MR HEART HAS DONE THE DRAW

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good day today.

The weather has been super gorgeous here.

No share I'm afraid  .. ..  but I do have the results of the sequin draw.

All the names of the folk who wanted to win were put into a basket and Mr Heart kindly did the draw



and here is the winner




Yes, that is you Karen (PaulMonkey) .. .. if you could email me your address I will get in touch with the lovely Josy Rose and they will post your mountain of sequins out to you.

I know you will have great fun with them.  Mine have been getting lots of use .. .. I even put some into a shaker card today!

Sorry everyone who didn't win :-(

We have had a trip to the dentist this evening for our check up.  Thankfully all was good so no huge bills there!!  Phew!!!  But I made the dentist laugh because my face was twinkling with glamour dust even though I had washed my face lots of times trying to get rid of it before we went  LOL!!!

Enjoy what is left of your evening everyone.

Love

8 comments:

mags said...

Well done to Karen.
Mags
x

Patricia said...

Congratulaions to Karen.
No sunshine here we have "rain"........ !!!
Talk about a "sparkly smile" now we know how to achieve it ..... !!!
Hugs

Patricia x

karen paulmonkey said...

Ooh thank you.have sent my details.Thanks for being generous.x

Jules said...

Hi Karen

It is Josy Rose who are being generous .. .. I hope you have fun with your prize.

I have been told it is "on the way".

Love Jules xx

Brenda said...

Congrats to Karen!!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha sparkly face, love it! Bet he was picking glitter off his uniform all day after that!
Congratulations Karen! xxx

Carole said...

Boo hoo I am a looser xx well done Karen x

karen paulmonkey said...

A huge thank you for my huge bag of sequins!had to collect as post man couldn't get thru letter box!they will be great for some birthday crackers I'm making for my bug 50 in November.Thanks again x