My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

SKETCH SATURDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a lovely Tuesday.

It seems ages since I have had chance to play along with a sketch challenge .. .. so I really enjoyed playing along with the Sketch Saturday challenge this evening and came up with this:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black ""3344J" Rosy!
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat (but sadly no longer available)
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat "Pretty Printemps Pattern Paper Pack"
X-Cut Punch:  Small Flower
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarkers
Diamond Stickles

and that is me for today!

If you fancy playing along this is the sketch I used:


Time to battle with a bit of the ironing mountain now!!  That's the down-side of beautiful weather .. .. I always manage to find something to wash LOL!!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Catch you soon.

Love

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the sweet image, those stunning papers and design
Hugs

Patricia xx

Hazel said...

Jules another cute and adorable card, love the colours. Hazel xx

Sharon said...

Lovely card. I love these Penny Black critters.
I have the same washing/ironing problem too!
Sharon x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules. I love the cute little hedgy and pretty papers. Almost missed that heart too! lol
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Oh this is so cute Jules.
Sue x

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Jules love your little hedgehog and pretty papers

Anne

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Jules,fab image and colours.xxx

Annmaree of Oz said...

Hi Jules, thanks for stopping by!

Sorry I've been AWOL, but hope to be back for regularly now I've got out of my funk.

I love all your lovely cards, you've been super busy!

The green lass with her glass is so eye-catching, as are all of your snippety makes, and your Christmas makes, too!

I hope you and your family are keeping well, Have fun and Take Care! xoxo

Carole Z said...

Such a cute image Jules (as are all these adorable hedgehogs!), love your design and colours, hugs Carole Z X

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Gorgeous card.... And papers.... Sweet image....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Enjoy your sunshine

Sarah said...

So sweet Jules, and I love that paper pack, should use it really instead of flicking through it in my digi papers folder!! xx

Irene said...

Brilliant card Jules. Love the papers and colours.
luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

Just adore your hedgehog cards! Beautiful xxx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie and such gorgeous colours too, Luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Awww, this card is just to dang cute Jules! I love that little hedgehog with his pot of roses and I just love how you have colored him. The paper you chose for this one is perfect and I love the little flowers you have placed in the corners. Love the stitching too. Hugs, Brenda

mags said...

Gorgeous Jules. Love the cute image and the colours you have used.
Mags
x

XxJULESxX said...

Soo cute and gorgeous !!!

Cynthia said...

I think I've finally caught up with all your cards now--I went backwards! I love love the colors on this one!! And another adorable hedgie image...I love those little guys!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very, very pretty! Lovely colors and you can't go wrong with a sweet gardening hedgehog.