My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 24 February 2019

THIS WEEK'S FESTIVE MAKE

Hi Everyone

I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend.

Isn't the lovely burst of sunshine we have been treated to a welcome sight?  Well apart from making the windows look a bit like they haven't seen any TLC in a while!!  Eeekkk!

Certainly my brides who got married last week were treated to lovely sunshine on their wedding days.  Who would have thought February weddings could be blessed with such beautiful weather.

Apologies for my quiet blog.  It has been all work and no play this week .. .. but I hadn't made my Christmas make for this week so decided I had better crack on and get one done .. .. and here it is:




This used:

Images:  Hero Arts "K5620" and "H5629"
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30316" Season's Gifts
Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad "Sweet Plum"
X-Cut Heart Punch
Pearls
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I really enjoyed making this card and now want to make it in lots of different colours! But for now this is Christmas Card number 7 into my stock box.

I am hopeful that this week is going to be a bit less pressured and that I will have chance to do a bit more posting.  We shall see!


15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Another stunner and yes loving this weather l9ng may it last all the plants are starting to think we are in spring such a nice sight

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Love the sparkle, Jules, and your choice of colour is stunning, Jo x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love the colour used.

Sue xx

KandA said...

This is a real beauty Jules, gorgeous colours and a wonderful design xx

JanR said...

So pretty! I'm loving all the purple and the sparkle too!

Brenda said...

Wish we had sunshine here in the states, particularly in Pennsylvania! We are under high wind advisories for the whole state. Fun, fun, fun! Not! lol Love that your brides had wonderful weather for their weddings. Glad you were able to make your Christmas card as well Jules! I love this one! The color is amazing and I love the stamps you used! Love, love, love and of course another card for your stash for Christmas! Hugs, Brenda

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Jules I just love the colours and design

Anne

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card design and something a bit different - love it. I'm sure it would look good in any colour scheme. Hope you aren't too busy to enjoy the lovely sunshine

Sarah said...

Great design Jules and I can definitely see it in many colours!! We have a glorious day here in Dorset, once the fog lifted. Can't help thinking that we are going to pay for it some time soon!! xx

Darnell said...

Eep! Who knew plum tones would make the most stunning Christmas card? You did, Jules! This is enchanting and gorgeous!! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs, Darnell

Carole said...

Fabby Dabby dozy!!!!!!!! Love it Jules...and yes lets see it in more colours and you will have more in the Christmas card box...and loads more than me who has none! be in touch soon xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jules, pretty colours.
It certainly is nice to see the sun isn't it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

No apology needed, totally understand and besides when you do post it is always with a really super creation. Love the colours and the super tree, a really lovely card.

Kath x

Enny said...

What a lovely Christmas card, love the colour ! Sorry, I'm a bit late this time, but I was outside all weekend, walking with my doggy, gardening... such a beautiful weather, incredible in February ! I do hope that you can also enjoy the lovely weather ! Hugs, Enny

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful card I am loving the colours too, hugs Pops x