Bubble Circle Wreath Die - mine originally came from Amazon but is now available from lots of places
Sentiment: Woodware Clear Stamp Set: "JGCL529" Tipsy Tree
Backing Paper: An old small 6x6 stack from The Works ages ago (still haven't bought any new ones)
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Skipping off now to link up in the Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up our leftovers/little bits and pieces.
These are the leftovers I started with
I bet you are slowly starting to realise that my little craft space contains quite a lot of boxes and tins, all of which contain useful "little bits" that I can't possibly throw away.
Friends and relatives save their empty boxes and tins for me saying "I thought you might find this useful", I find this so nice because then when a box or tin comes out to play it makes me think of the kind person who passed it to me.


12 comments:
Your card is lovely Jules and it made me laugh when I saw just how many circles you have! They'll keep you going! :)
Brilliant wreath card Jules, really pretty and festive. I’m totally in awe that you should have a tin devoted specifically to teeny paper circles …I’m so impressed! Xx
You put me to shame with the way you keep all those snippets. I am ashamed to say that they drive me mad and I end up ditching them. I love the look of your card though xx
A fabulous wreath Jules,love the colours you used
A gorgeous Christmas card Jules. The die is very pretty and the placement of the heart - perfect!
It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has boxes/tins of little bits and pieces that just can not be thrown away!!
Lorraine x
A fun tin of bubbly snippets!
Lovely festive make which must’ve taken some time to do.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings. xxx
A lovely wreath card, and what a tin of circles! You have to select the right sizes too…although that can be therapeutic, like doing a jigsaw. How lovely you have lots of tins with memories. Obviously I have a “few” tins myself 😊ðŸ¤ðŸ¤—xxx
Brilliant idea to use this die as a Christmas wreath and I love the thought of your various boxes and tins of saved snippets which all sounds very organised. How lovely that you are given the containers which then remind you of the various donors. I have that die so can imagine it took you a while to pick out circles of the correct size for each bubble.
This is just beautiful Jules, I love the wreath. You’ve plenty of circles in that time to make lots more.
Liz xx
Hi Jules,
Wow! what a fabulous sparkly wreath card - I love it and the colours are lovely.
Goodness me I bet you had arm ache after running that die through your Big Shot that many times!!! LOL!! Those snippet circles will keep you going for a while :-)
I wonder if you used those horrible double sided sticky sheets to stick your die down - they drive me potty as I always die cut them the wrong way round!!
I envy how organised you are with your craft goodies - I must try harder.
Hope you have a good week that is less busy.
Love Eve xxx
That's such a lovely card, great colours. What a fab die and generously keeping you supplied with tiny circles forever!! Pretty tin too xx
Amazing collection of little circles in that pretty tin Jules. I think you might hold some sort of record for hoarding little circles. I LOVE the card you made - never ever seen one of yours that isn't absolute perfection!
Hugs
Di xx
Post a Comment