My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the no-show yesterday.

No time to make anything to share on my blog as my day disappeared on commission work .. .. and then come the evening .. .. well it took an exciting turn .. ..

THE LONDON KIDS HAD AN OFFER ACCEPTED 
ON A HOUSE THEY VIEWED AT TEA-TIME YESTERDAY!!!  YAY!!

Thank you for all your good wishes and happy thoughts and messages.  They clearly did some good!

I have never known the pair of them be so excited about anything.  It was so lovely listen to them and hear all about it.  It is making me smile just thinking about it again :-)

Fingers crossed all goes through smoothly and quickly for them now.  

So after all of that here is my teeny, tiny Tuesday share:




This used:

Spellbinders Nestabilities:  Octagons
Memory Box Dies:  Kaleidoscope Butterfly and Moonlight Butterfly
Papermania Tri-boss Embossing Folder:  Check Mate
X-Cut Punch:  Small Flower
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads and Gems
Ribbon from My Crafty Stash Box
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Distress Ink Pad:  Worn Lipstick
We R Memory Keepers:  Envelope Board

All that for one teeny, tiny card!!!  LOL!!

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone and I'll catch you again soon.

Love

34 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet teeny tiny card love your paper piecing on your butterfly... how exciting for the kids new house...fingers crossed all goes through without a hitch

Anne

Sarah said...

What fabulous news Jules, hope all goes well for them. Love your teeny tiny card today, great idea and perfectstitchwork as usual xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant, I have the SB dies still in their package cause never knew what to use them for. Off to have look for then and experiment.
Love the colours and design of you sweet card.
Fantastic news for the young ones will keep all crossed that they are lucky.
Hugs

Patricia x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Good luck to your kids.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Jules it would make a lovely thank you or birthday card. Great news about the house!! Susan x

Juls said...

Gorgeous, love the dimensional butterfly :-) xx

Dawn said...

Love the colour combo Jules, a fab little make x

Carole Z said...

Hey Jules, congrats to the London Kids...hope all runs really smoothly for them! Love your card, great colours and the butterfly has so much movement, hugs Carole Z X

sally said...

Pretty butterfly art & brilliant news about the kids...my fingers are crossed!

Sally

April Diva said...

Hi Jules,

Congrats to 'the London Kids' on the house. I'm sooo glad that Nick & I are not trying to buy a house in the ol' Smoke. It was bad enough in '93...that makes me feel old...lol!

Lovely little card.

Hugs,

Pauline xx

Bev Henwood said...

Good news about the London Kids and their house ~ exciting times ahead. I am loving your Teeny, Tiny Tuesday cards, what a great way to use up this smaller pieces of paper, etc. I adore butterflies and this card is gorgeous, fab colours. BTW I have posted my Penny Black 'Party Bus' on my blog today ~ bit late, but done it at last xx

susiestacey said...

Woohoo pleased they have found a house, Lovely card today Jules x Susan x

mags said...

Super card Jules. Love the shape and colours.
Mags
x

Debbie said...

Excellent news for your family dearie.Really pleased for them, no wonder they are so excited.adorable teeny card.so sweet.hugs x

Carol said...

A teeny tiny piece of gorgeousness Jules, so pretty. Congratulations to the London kids, I hope everything goes through ok for them. Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous little card Jules. I love the pretty butterfly and fab embossed background.
Lorraine x

Jean said...

A super tiny card, lovely colour combo. I really like that little flower punch, I am going to have to look out for that one.
Jean x

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
so sorry I haven't visited for a while - tonsillitis :(

I love your octagonal teeny tiny Tuesday card!

Congratulations to the London kids - how exciting!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and whiz through your much too long 'to do' list!! xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous choice of colours.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous 'teeny, tiny' card Jules - gorgeous butterfly.
Great news about the house - I hope everything goes smoothly for them.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super cute adorable card.

Glad to hear your children have found their perfect home, luv Sam x

Carole said...

Great news hope it all goes well. Cute tiny card xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules, lovely to hear your nice news! I love your little card, it's so pretty and sweet!
Hugs Lynsey x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card.... Love that butterfly....
Happy for your son....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cynthia said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous!! Love LOVE the butterfly!!

Hazel said...

Jules, this is so cute and pretty, love the shape. Great news about the London kids and their house, I wish house selling was that quick else where, our daughter and her partner have been trying to sell his house in the north for months now. Hazel xx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous, pretty card Jules!! and glad about the "good news"

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules love your tiny card, beautiful butterfly and colours.
Congrats to your son and family on getting their new house, hope it all goes smoothly for them, hugs Kate x

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I love, love, love this one Jules! The shape is awesome and it's just so cute!!Love that butterfly and those cute flowers and that gingham ribbon. Who does't love gingham?!! Hugs, Brenda

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.the shape is fab and i love your pretty butterfly :D

xx coops xx

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card Jules x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, sorry Ive not been by for awhile its been a bit hectic in my household and weve also been on holiday. I hope you are keeping well your cards are just stunning, I love this easel design very clever. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Patricia said...

Hope you are well and just too busy to be blogging.
Were the kids lucky with their house??

Patricia xxx

Brenda said...

I am loving the shape of this teeny tiny one Jules. The butterfly and flowers are so sweet and I just love that gingham ribbon and bow. Oh what wonderful news, a BIG congrats to the London kids!!! How exciting for them, I can imagine they are walking on cloud nine! Hugs, Brenda