My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 24 March 2015

TEENY TINY TUESDAY .. .. SORT OF

Hi Everyone

Stranger alert!!!

I hope you are all well and behaving yourselves!!

I need a quick card today for my own use.  

Normally the first place I go to is the little storage box I keep my teeny, tiny, Tuesday makes in .. .. but today when I got there the little box was bare apart from a few envelopes I have made :-(

That means I have something to post onto my blog today .. .. yay .. .. but today it isn't the normal teeny tiny 3.5" x 3.5" card size .. .. .. it is a whopping 4" x 4" LOL!!!

So here we go:



This used:

Backing Papers:  First Edition "Botanical Notes"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Sweetheart Script"
Die-namics Dies:  Blueprints 14
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Roses
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Twine and Ribbon

and that is it!!

Did I make two tiny cards whilst I was at it so there was a spare for later .. .. nah!!!  Too much other stuff to get on with .. but at least I can run to the postbox with this little make.

Enjoy today.  I hope you have a little of the sunshine we have here.

Love

27 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Viv said...

Hi Jules - glad all is still busy busy in the House of Hearts - cute quickie card here with a fab colour combo. Be good! xx

Lorraine said...

Helloooo Jules,

A gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and design and you've used one of my favourite flower dies too!
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Nice to hear you are in the land of the living.... Fabby teeny tiny card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Di said...

What a darling card Jules! LOVE the colours you used too.

And it's great to see you blogging now and then - we miss you!

Hugs

Di xx

Patricia said...

Hellooooo!!! stranger, great to see you posting.
A stunning card as always. Love the colours and your great design.
Hugs
Patricia x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Jules..love all your stitching...

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Stranger indeed, nice to see you here again and with a beautiful card. Love the textures and colours here Jules and your design is fabulous, hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

Great to see you and your Teeny Tiny...ish!! Hope you are well xx

Carol said...

Hi Jules, nice to see you :)
Such a pretty little make here, love the button flower.
We've had sunshine for several days now...so nice to be able to turn the lights and the heating off during the day! Carol x

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous as ever, love Jane x

Jean said...

A gorgeous little card,I love the colour combo.
Jean x

sally said...

Welcome stranger! Nice to know you're still out there somewhere :-)

Sally

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute Jules, love it!

Donna x

Kathleen said...

I just love this, fabulous papers and a great layout.
Keep up the good work.

Kath x

coops said...

so stunning jules.gorgeous flower and i love your layers and papers :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely card and design Jules. Hope you are getting through your mountain of work! Hugs Susan x

Eve said...

Hi Jules.

I love your teeny tiny card!
The white embossed flower looks gorgeous - might have to pinch that idea!!

Glad to see that you are not slowing down - even RUNNING to the post box!!

Hope you have a fabulous week.
xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah lovely and it's great to see you, if only briefly, Luv Sam x

Carole said...

Good to hear from you xx

Anke said...

Wonderful card, Jules. So lovely.

Hugs
Anke

Carole Z said...

Lovely card Jules, nice to see you posting, hugs Carole Z X

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jules x

Josie said...

I love the soft colours of this stunning card, perfect for spring xx

Betty said...

Glad I'm not the only one been missing,at least you have a good reason so glad you are so busy. I love this little card
Bettyxxx

Patricia said...

Just checking in to tell you I was thinking about you.
Hope you are well and keeping busy.
Patricia x

Sarn said...

Hi Jules . . . I really, really LOVE this cute floral card.

Hope you're not OVERdoing things, but are just busy enjoying your wedding work.

Husg, Sarn xxxx