My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 4 July 2015

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday and Happy 4th of July to all my American blog pals!

A super rare day here in the House of Hearts .. .. lots on the crafty do list but nothing is mega urgent so I am going to spend the day making "whatever takes my fancy" for putting into my lovely Sister's salon. The racks there are looking VERY SPARSE so I am hoping to get a few creations together for her .. .. which in turn means I will at long last have a few cards to share with you over the next few days.

I felt a good start would be to see what the sketch was for this week over at Sketch Saturday and to use up some of my pesky snippets and run like the wind to Pixie's Snippets Playground before the gates close at 11.00am !!  Eeekkk!!

Best get on with it .. ..




This used:

Image:  Bugaboo Stamps - Mouse Candle (half price sale on over there at the mo!!)
Backing Papers:  Stampin' Up "Patio Party"
Sentiment:  Computer generated using font "Chauncy"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and here is the sketch I used in case you fancy playing along (I turned it on it's side)


OK - best dash and get linked up .. .. deadlines are a looming!!!

Have a fabby weekend everyone.

Love

15 comments:

Di said...

Hi Jules!

How lovely to see you in the Playground, with such an adorable card too! He's a real cutie and I do so love how the papers just pick up the colours/pattern of the candle on the image! Enjoy your day playing :)

Hugs

Di xx

Eve said...

Hi Jules
Oh! I am so excited that you will be able to share your makes over the week - YIPEEE!!

I'm also glad that your can have a free day to play - well done you!

Your mousy card is stunning and I love it. I always start at Sketch Saturday too as it saves my brain ache!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Super birthday card Jules...great image and lovely papers

Anne

Marjorie said...

Such a fun card Jules... love the bugaboo stamps, and this is a cutie xx
Enjoy your afternoon:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, cute little card, great image and lovely papers and layering, hugs Kate x

Sarah said...

What a great card Jules, sweet mouse and perfect papers too xx

Hazel said...

Jules, what a great card, will cover different ages, it's so cute. Hazel x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and lovely papers.
I have one or two things in my basket and may just have to add this one. TFS.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful card! The design is great and that little mouse is a cutie.

Sorry I have not been round visiting but I think I am not receiving your posts on my google friend connect! I checked on your blog and it shows I am still following...but have not seen you on my feed for some time.

Will email help desk to check.

Will do a big catch up on your posts once we get home again...just up at the lake and heading home tomorrow.

Brenda said...

OMGosh, what a cute, cute card Jules! I love that little mouse with his large candle, too cute! As always you have paired him with the most beautiful papers. I love the sketch you used as well. I hope you are able to refill the racks at your sister's salon, I can image they sell out quickly! Hugs, Brenda

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jules.

Whisper said...

Aaaah super cute and i've bought the Quick Cards magazine to check out your bits and pieces card, luv Sam x

Carole Z said...

Super cute card Jules, hugs Carole Z X

creationsnz said...

Extremely, seriously cute ... love it

Niki Rowland said...

Awesome card, love the colours of the papers and that image is cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx