My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 24 March 2016

A NEW SKETCH

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday ahead of what I hope will be a lovely Bank Holiday weekend for everyone!  The weather doesn't sound too promising but never mind.  

I am pleased to report that sketch number twenty five has made an appearance in my little sketch library today.

Sadly there has been no time for me to put it to use yet .. .. but at least it is sitting there ready for when I get chance!

So here it is:


If you fancy using it then please feel free to do so .. .. along with any of the other sketches that are in my little sketch library.  You will find them all in the little tab at the top of my blog.

Happy Easter everyone - and don't eat too much chocolate (just "nearly" too much) LOL!!

Love

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great sketch Jules...it's my age too (ok...half my age lol)! Have a lovely long weekend xx

Barb said...

Thank you for sharing your sketch Jules. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter too. Barbxx

Louise said...

Thanks for another lovely sketch Jules. Have a great Easter! xx

cotnob said...

Another fabulous sketch Jules, thank you for sharing.
Have a lovely Easter weekend.
Pauline
x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my fav little character mr hedgie! you made a gorgeous card with him Jules! x