My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 16 July 2019

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday .. .. I hope your week has got off to a good start.

Another scheduled post today to share another of my teeny tiny cards .. ..  which to anyone new to my blog is a whole 3.5" square.  I love making these so much and as sad as it sounds I even love making the little envelopes too!  As Mr Heart always says "It doesn't take much to keep me happy" LOL!!!




 This used:

Image:  Docrafts A5 clear stamp set - Meadow 
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique clear stamp set (sadly Sally-Ann is no longer trading boo hoo!!)
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Stampin' Up Punch (they don't do exactly the same one any more but have a similar one)
Distress Inks:  Sage Green, Fossilized Amber, Shaded Lilac and  Chipped Sapphire 
Sakura Jelly Roll Pens (which haven't seen the light of day for a while but still worked beautifully)
White Gel Pen
Pearlised Twine
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.   A tiny post for a tiny card!!

Before I go though I would like to apologise for the lack of any blog visiting on my part  .. .. rather a lot of work to get through before the end of July so every minute is feeling extra precious at the moment.  But I promise I will catch up with everyone as soon as things calm down again.


13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh another super card fabulous colouring as always . Hugs xx

Enny said...

What a lovely card, beautiful coloured flowers and very nice with the twine ! You don't have to apologize for not visiting our blogs, I think we all understand, that it's the main "wedding-season" now, so you're very busy ! All the best ! Enny

Aquarius said...

Amazing what you can fit onto such a teeny tiny card - very summery scene.

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Jules lovely image and colours

Anne

Kath said...

A lovely card - I'm always amazed how much detail there is on these teeny tiny cards!
Kath x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, so pretty - I always love your teeny, tiny cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful teeny tiny Jules! I love the scene you have created on this one. The pretty little flowers, the skyline, the cute little dragonfly-all work so well together and make one beautiful card! Yes, I think too that making teeny tiny's are so fun, even making the envies. I love making envies for whatever reason, just think they are fun and so satisfying! lol No worries about being behind in commenting, I'm always behind. Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little summery card Jules xx

Carol S. said...

Small but perfectly made Jules!! Love the flowers and colours. Good luck with all your wedding makes. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card Jules and a great stamp and background, and the touch of the pearlised twine is lovely.
I have the original SU, I think it is called label punch and have found it very very useful over the years.

Kath x

Carole said...

Not to your usual standard Jules...only JOKING...course it is...just trying to say something different...lol .Hope that mountain of work is dwindling. Hugs xx

JanR said...

This is so lovely! And the colours are gorgeous!

Anne said...

This is adorable Jules, I love to make small square cards too they are really cute
Enjoy your week
Anne x