My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 12 November 2019

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good Tuesday.

It has all been very busy here .. .. hence my lack of posting and visiting .. .. AGAIN!!!  Sorry!

Lots of making happening but not much of it is for sharing unfortunately.

I did take a bit of time out this evening though to make another couple of "scrapling" cards which measure a whole 13.5 x 6.5cm  .. 



These used:

Image:  The Lovely Studio "Christmas Diva Doodles"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
ProMarkers
Jelly Roll Pen
Glossy Accents
Ribbon
Tiny Gems
My Trusting Sewing Machine

and that is me for today .. .. whilst it is still Tuesday.


14 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are beautiful Jules.
Sue x

cotnob said...

Super cards Jules, fun sentiments - they are so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kath said...

I love your scraplings cards - and thank you for Mr Heart's envelope template too.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

Love these little scraplings

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful cards Jules, I love the fun stamp that you've used.

Sue xx

Enny said...

Such lovely cards, and what a funny sentiment ! I also have to apologize for not visiting so much, but we all have busy times every now and then... Hugs, Enny

Lynne said...

Beautiful cards Jules. I think I like these scraplings better with this sideways fold x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Jules, I love the bags and that terrific sentiment, Kate x

Sarah said...

Oh wow...such amazing Christmas glambags!! Love the touch of glitter on these dinky little cards xx

Kathleen said...

What a great shape of card, never, ever thought of making a card like that, watch this space, well sometime.
Lovely images and great colours, brilliant sentiment.

Kath xxx

Brenda said...

These scrapplings cards are so cute Jules! I love those little purses with the holly leaves on them-to cute. The glitter paper makes them so festive and fun. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

KandA said...

I love your scrapling cards, it's such a fun image and looks perfect with the glitter card and ribbon xx

MagsB said...

The perfect sentiment for those glamorous handbags! I love these 'scrapling' cards!

love Mags B x