My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 4 December 2019

STRANGER ALERT

Hi Everyone

I hope your week is going well.

Sorry for not being around .. .. it has been super busy here in the House of Hearts with lots of wedding invitations, Christmas orders and magazine work to complete.

But things are very slowly starting to fall back into a much more normal pace of life .. .. well as normal as it ever gets here, and I am hoping to get some time to do a bit of crafting for myself soon!  Yay!! 

Just one more Christmas order and some wedding samples to create and I think I will then be able to turn my attention to the remaining Christmas cards I need for myself.  Though I must admit I have been quite good this year and lots are sitting just waiting ready for writing and sending.  At least one new year resolution sort of survived!

But crafting for myself won't happen until there has been one huge crafty clear-up.  I have been working all over the house and there is craftiness that needs packing away in every single room .. .. apart from the bathroom.  That has stayed as it should .. .. apart from a light sprinkling of glitter on the floor!!  LOL!!!

So for now .. .. to wake my blog up, I thought I would share a few of the cards I made for the current issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine which has just gone on sale

These first two are using the free cover gift




and these two are my favorites from a 
"using border stamps" commission





and that is me for today.

Hopefully I will be back very soon!


14 comments:

Sarah said...

Phew...thank goodness it's you, I thought you'd been hijacked!! What a fantastic selection of cards these are Jules. Nothing like a snowy cottage to put one in a festive mood and I absolutely love the pink and green parquet effect!! xx

Carol S. said...

Love the cards and the pink ones are so pretty Jules. My house sounds a bit like yours. I did my last Craft Fayre yesterday, so I have to sort out the 12 boxes of stock. My craft room looks like a bomb site!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Kathleen said...

A fabulous set of card and, just love the one for the Mag.
Really super non-traditional colours card, great gold embossing.
To be honest I never buy Craft Magazines anymore, I find the there are more adverts than actual card making ideas and they are not cheap. It always makes me smile when crafters say I made this from a freebie in a craft magazine. it cost them ..... whatever. Ok Scrooge is signing off now,

Scrooge

xx

Carole said...

I don't know how you do it..all these look like they are from a high end store! fabulous Jules.I really like the modern colour combos you have used too. xx

Tracey T said...

Such beautiful cards, Jules. Love the Christmas scene, it's so pretty xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jules, I love the Christmas cottage, I have this magazine and you have inspired me to use the free stamps. I love the beautiful colours that you have used for the border stamps commission, they are so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

these are stunning makes Jules the Christmas scenes are picture perfect and the card swith sentiments beautiful love the colours

Kath said...

Fabulous cards Jules.
Kath x

Viv said...

Fab makes as ever Jules. xx

Crafting Queen said...

I love your cards and hope you have a wonderful week. x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jules these are just stunning cards, what wonderful designs, love especially the first card, Kate x x

KandA said...

Wow, what a wonderful selection of cards. Love the designs of the first two, they really show off the stamps/dies to perfection..... and the colours and design of the second two are gorgeous xx

Lorraine said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous Jules. Love the snowy scenes and your perfect embossing skills.
Lorraine x

Aquarius said...

It must be wonderful to see your work in print - these cards are super as usual. I know what you mean about the whole house being overtaken with crafty 'stuff' it happens here too even in the bathroom where there are sometimes paint brushes drying.