My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 8 November 2020

A DAY TO BE THANKFUL

Hi Everyone

No Christmas card today .. .. .. today is all about being grateful and thankful to all those who have sacrificed their lives for our country.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them



15 comments:

Kathleen said...

A beautiful image and a beautiful card.

Kath x

Claire said...

A stunning and poignant card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful poppy card Jules.....

Anne

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a beautifully done card!

Viv said...

Lovely big blousy poppy Jules and a lovely card for Remembrance Sunday.
(Glitter EF on the floor (horror of horrors) but grabbed the dustbuster thingy before himself came in and saw it!!) x

Aquarius said...

Beautiful

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules.
Kath x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jules.xxx

meg said...

A stunning beautifully coloured poppy Jules, love the black border and that you commemorated Armistice Day with the beautiful words from For the Fallen

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colouring. A fabulous card. Elaine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a gorgeous poppy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

Stunning...what a wonderful poppy and of course so apt for remembrance Sunday! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Such a beautiful make, lovely, Hazelxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

A beautiful poppy and a gorgeous card.

Always a special day for me, as my mother lost 2 husbands in the war. Two of my sisters lost their fathers. So sad.

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jules, Kate x