Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday - I am rushing in quickly in the hope of reaching the playground gates before they are locked.
Life has been rather hectic this week so I am flying by the seat of my pants with this one.
I started by making just one card but of course got left with lots of die cuts and I couldn't possibly just ditch them .. .. so I made another .. .. and then another .. .. .. then forced myself to stop before Mr Heart thought I had left home LOL!!!
These used:
Design Papers: Papercraft House "Vintage" plus snippets of coloured card for the frames.
Die: Pink Fresh Studio "Simply Blooms" - PFSA1620 (turned the die the other way round for the top card so the large flower was at the bottom).
Ribbon
ProMarkers as I added extra colour to some of the die cuts
Hot Fix Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
These were the snippets I started off with .. .. .. all from the latest paper pack I am attempting to cull. This pack is a little more challenging though because it is full of lots of A4 size sheets, but as per usual there were lots of part used sheets tucked in the back.

I am now off to share my makes in the
Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up our leftovers rather than cutting into fresh sheets of card or design paper. Loads and loads of snippets here so never short of something to play along with (other than time).
As I finished up with three finished cards I decided to share them with the Little Red Wagon Challenge where the theme is "anything times three".
So that is me for today, huge apologies for the lack of blog posts and blog visiting. Fingers crossed things will be a little calmer this coming week and I will be able to catch up with myself and everyone else.
Take care and enjoy the bank holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment