My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 27 April 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!!!

Gosh .. .. this new posting routine seems to be going well .. .. I wonder how long it will last? LOL!!

I don't about you but yesterday we had just about all the seasons in one day!  Huge snowflakes, thunder and lightening, rain and even beautiful sunshine and blue skies.  The blinds in my craft pod were going up and down, up and down, like a chimney sweeps brush all day.  One minute I was being blinded by the sun and the next it was dull.

Today is starting off with a good frost and sunshine .. .. so let's see whether we get another repeat of yesterday!

Anyway, just a simple and cute anniversary card from me today




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3608J" Love Tail
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant "Bountiful Blessings
Backing Papers:  TinkerNCodigital "Grandma's Attic 2" (careful if you dare to link - lots of beautiful downloads)
ProMarkers
Josy Rose: Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Lace and Ribbon from my crafty stash box


So that is me for today .. .. bright and early again .. .. woo hoo!!!

Time now to go and line up the work for the day!  

Order of Service and place name printing, invites to design, some general orders to complete and lovely magazine commissions to work on.  

I think I will have enough to keep me quiet! LOL!!

Have a good day everyone.

Love

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Jules you can't go wrong with these sweet images, pretty background paper

Anne

Barb said...

A very pretty card Jules. What pretty paper that is and I love the little PB mice. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, such an adorable image and lovely soft colours.
It's nice to see you posting regularly again.
Pauline
x

Gibmiss said...

Love this Stamp Jules... And gorgeous Papers
Hugs Sylvie xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jules,
Love the sweet image and pretty paper.
Have a good day.
Patricia x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - such a pretty image and lovely backing paper too.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

What a lovely image for an anniversary card - love it. We had sunshine and snowflakes yesterday too as well as a frosty start to the morning today.

Carole said...

Beautiful, sweet image and card Jules and I like your delicate backing paper and lace. just had one huge hail/snow storm here...white over!!! When is it going to warm up I keep asking?

KandA said...

Wonderful card Jules and such a sweet image. Same weather here again today xx

Sharon said...

Another beautiful card, love those little mice.
Four seasons in one day again here today with some huge hail stones!
Sharon x

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet Jules and the paper is so pretty, lovely design too, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the cute image and pretty papers
Lorraine x

gail said...

a gorgeous card, love the little cute mice xx

Brawny x said...

So far so good Jules. Your post made me smile...another fabulous card. X

LesleyG said...

Adorably cute card, it's been a while since I visited, but in a way I'm glad I timed it right, I would have been searching for that heart for hours! (On previous post ) hugs xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, Luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Your weather sounds about like ours Jules. lol Your card is just darling!! That image is just so sweet and makes for one adorable anniversary card. Hugs, Brenda

mackyton said...

Indeed a wonderful anniversary card! Delicate backing paper and lace is makes it more special. Keep sharing such stuff my friend. My 2nd wedding anniversary is about to come and looking for party venues Chicago in our budget.