My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 18 April 2016

MEADOW

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!!

I hope yours got off to a better start than ours did here in the House of Hearts!!  No sooner had Mr Heart set off to work than he was back again .. .. and not a very happy bunny either!  Someone ran into the side of his car and left a big dent down the passenger side.

Thankfully no-one was hurt - it is just the hassle and time involved in trying to sort everything out. We have our fingers tightly crossed that they will repair it and not just want to write it off !!

Anyway, enough of that and on to nicer things .. .. like a card!  




This used:

Image:  Docrafts Clear Stamp Set "Meadow"
Sentiment:  Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "30-176" Sentimental
Backing Paper:  Craft Sensations "All Time Favourites!
X-Cut Punch:  Butterfly
Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the background
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon and Gems from my crafty stash box

and that is it!!

Loving the Docraft stamp set.  It is made up of lots of little elements all stored in a sturdy wallet and it didn't cost the earth either


I think I will be getting lots of use out of this set.

So that is me for today .. .. rather late .. .. but better late than never.

Wonder if I will manage a teeny, tiny make tomorrow?  I hope so.

Love

17 comments:

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning, fabulous images and wonderful colours.

Kath x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love the soft colours and wonderful stamps xx

Sharon said...

Your card is certainly more enjoyable than a dent in your car. How annoying for you both.
I love the stamp set and I am sure you will get so much use from them. Love the colours.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Liz said...

Sorry to hear about your car, hopefully it will be repaired soon.

Fabulous card, lovely design and gorgeous colours. What a useful stamp set! xx

Carol said...

Hi Jules....finally getting around to paying everyone a visit! This is gorgeous, the colours are really beautiful. Hope everything goes smoothly with the car. Carol x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your beautiful meadow card Jules and your background is gorgeous.

Anne

Sharon said...

Hi Jules, love this card and the colours are gorgeous
Sharon x

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - I love the stamp set you've used. Frustrating about your car - we took my mum for a meal on Sunday and when we returned to the car someone had run all down the nearside with a key and left a very deep scratch! I agree it's all the hassle of sorting these things out (and the money too!).
Kath x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Sorry to hear about your car but glad your hubby is ok.

Barb said...

This is really pretty Jules. I love the colours you've used. The stamp set looks a useful one. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, thank goodness no one was injured, but you are right it's the hassle of getting the repairs done, hope it won't take long.
I love your card, these are fabulous stamps, your colours and design are gorgeous, Kate x

Aquarius said...

Loving the look of this stamp set and you've certainly made a beautiful card with it - might have to look out for the set (seriously don't NEED any more stamps though)!! What bad luck with the car, good that no-one was hurt but always quite a hassle to sort things out.

Eve said...

Hi Jules
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Mr Hearts accident :-(
It drives me mad when I see careless drivers but the sad thing is it is an everyday occurrence. Nobody seems to wait and people are in such a hurry - very sad.

Your card is absolutely beautiful and I am sure that the stamp set will be used lots!

Hope you have a lovely day today and manage to squeeze in a TTT make!!!

Eve xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Julie, so pretty.
Hope Mr H gets his car sorted easily
Lorraine x

coops said...

So stunning Jules.Gorgeous colours and I love the flowers :D

xx coops xx

Brenda said...

I'm way behind in my commenting again Jules, so a bad blogging buddy I am. But know that I have looked through your blog and as always you have created beautiful and amazing cards! I never tire of looking at your cards my friend. I hope your hubby's car can be repaired, I know how a hassle this type of thing is. Always a pain and time consuming when you have to deal with this type of thing. Sending big hugs, Brenda

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. Very very pretty design x