My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 23 April 2016

SKETCH TWENTY SIX

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are having a good day.

As promised I have added sketch number twenty six onto the sketch tab at the top of my blog and it is here too.


Feel free to have a play if you fancy the look of it.

Hopefully  I will be putting it to good use soon.

Love

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Thanks for another great sketch - they are great to refer to when inspiration flags and mojo wanders off as it does from time to time.