My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 11 March 2009

No card tonight :-(

Hi everyone

Sorry no card to show tonight (but I do have one in my head ready).

I have been being a good girl and have visited my Mum tonight and have also tried to tidy my messy craft space in readiness for my visit to the NEC on Saturday with my fab Sis. I can't possibly walk through the front door with more goodies if I look like I have enough already (is that possible?).

I also, very sadly, need to do some ironing. There are only so many days you can go without doing any and I have reached my limit!!! I definitely can't stretch it another day as work clothes are desperately needed for tomorrow.

I just knew housework was going to get in the way of my blog!! Where is my magic housework fairy?

Catch you soon

Love Jules xx

No comments: