My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 24 June 2009

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - CHALLENGE 5

Hi Everyone

Sorry I wasn't around to play yesterday. I was being a good girl and helped hubby to clear some of the garage ready for having a new boiler mounted on the wall in there. Lots of sorting, throwing out and moving of freezers and tumble driers needed to be done. Our garage has become a dumping ground and we need to make amends!!!

After the "sort-out" a bath was the order of the day (and a couple of G & T's !!!) and then I cooked garlic prawn and tuna pasta and settled down for an hour with hubby. (Sadly I was still crafting in my head though!!! LOL!!!).

I had crafting withdrawal symptoms when I woke up this morning so I got up extra early and made the following card before I went to work. I tried to photograph and post it before I left but bummer of bummers - my camera battery suddenly went flat and needed charging. So my little creation had to patiently sit and wait to make its appearance.

This card is my entry into the Passion for Promarker Challenge blog and needs to predominently use the colours "Meadow Green" and "Lemon".


This creation used:

Of course .. .. .. Meadow Green and Lemon Promarkers
Image: Stampendous! M214 "Bloom Swirl"
Backing Paper: Free with a magazine
Brad: Kaiser Scrapbook SB1141 "Peek-A-Boo" (This was a prize from the Allsorts Challenge blog)
Craftime: Ultra fine glitter
Ribbon from Hobbycraft

I am quite pleased with my photographs today. I think I am slowly getting the hang of my new camera.

Can I also thank everyone who commented on my "Goth dilema" card - what a wonderful band of blog pals you are. Your help and comments were very much appreciated. I now feel much more confident in passing my creation over.

Love Jules xx

18 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card Jules, I love the image you have used and the layout too :)
thank you for joining us this week at PFP :)
gina xxx

Natalie said...

Jules this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck. x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jules, what a stunning card. I love the CAS (clean and simple) look of your layout. The image is lovely and the flowers being 3d look amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, hope to see you next week. Hugs, Denise x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I spotted your little heart brad! The stamp is so pretty - I love flowers (who doesn't!). The linen card makes it extra special too.
Clare x

helen said...

jules honey i love this, its fab and your photography is spot on,
thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
hugs
helen x

Wendy said...

Love the card Jules it's very elegant
Wendy x

Wiccababe said...

what a beautiful card - love the way you have decoupaged the image
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Jules this was well worth the wait it is stunning and I love it the colours are fab but your design is just perfection.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love the colours they are so soft and so pretty. with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules, Thank you so much for your advice - I will be shopping for a blue daylight bulb this weekend.
Hugs, Clare x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card, so glad you could join us, such a pretty and versatile stamp you have used, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

craftimamma said...

What a lovely fresh card Jules but put me out of my misery please. I can't see the heart :(

Lesley Xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the colours are divine, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jacee said...

Love the card Jules, the colours are just what I like, nice and fresh.

Dena said...

What a refreshing card! I love the clean, pretty, citrusy, look. Super gorgeous colors. Love it! Hugs, Dena

Caryn said...

Wonderful card, love the layout. This is one of my favourites this week - love the simplicity. Thanks for joining us at PFP - hope you manage to come back next week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ida / Little said...

Ohh this is so elegant and delicious!! Love the stamped flowers, and your layout complements it very well :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida