My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 28 June 2009

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE - WEEK 55

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone has been having a lovely weekend.

Mine has been spent gardening and taking rubbish to the tip!! Oh I know how to live it up don't I??

But once the chores were finished I had chance to create my card for the Penny Black Challenge this week.

The challenge this week is to work to a sketch.

Here is the sketch

Here is my creation

This used:

Image: Penny Black "3786F Crush"
Papers: Pink Petticoat "His N Hers Collection"
Sentiment: Woodware "FRCL009 Must Have Retro Words"
Ribbon: Celebrate - Ribbon by the Spool
Flowers: X Cut punches
Promarkers
Craftime: Ultra fine glitter
Sticky Gems
Diamond Stickles


I really like this sketch.. .. .. I am sure I will use it again.

Thanks for calling by. Enjoy the rest of Sunday!

Love Jules xx

16 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely take on the sketch Jules, thats a cute image and I love the soft colours. Due a big tip journey myself next week lol.
Pinky

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules
fab card and I relly like the colours you have used

Emma xxx

Wendy said...

How cute is this
Wendy x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, great image and colours. x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card jules...love all the dotty papers and your super cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxx

Jacee said...

Lovely card and what a cute image, really like the papers and you have done a fab job with the layout.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun...love the doggie he is soooooo so cute

hugs shell xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules, your card is so cute - love it!
I have an award on my blog for you if you would like it. I got a blue bulb and a clip on light at the weekend - I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but hopefully it will help my photos - thank you.
Have a great day.
Clare x

Juls said...

gorgeous card! I love it! such a sweet image. I love anything dotty so this card is definatly a real favourite with me!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules, what a gorgeous card, I love the image its so sweet. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Linda . J said...

Hi Jules
Another fantastic card with such a beautiful image and beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jules, WOw you have been busy since I was here last. Love the cards you have been making. I love looking for the hearts ion them. Brill fun. Hope all is well with you, Hazelxo

Liza said...

Fab card, the image is so cute and I love your colour tones.

Liza x

Tammi said...

So super cute, loving all the polka dots! I'm hoping to try this sketch out too. :)

theneon said...

This is a wonderful translation of the sketch -- the purple really pulls everything together and makes it stand out.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

pretty , crisp and cute. janex