My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

HAPPY WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!!

You just wouldn't believe the places I have been trying to take photographs that are half decent!! Even the bathroom got a try out!!

Everywhere is just so dark !!

So this is the best I have been able to do this morning .. .. sorry!!

This little creation used:

Image: ? There aren't many clues on the wooden block. Just a copyright sign followed by the name Heather and then a number R-50-HK
Sentiment: Do Crafts "25271"
Backing Papers: My Mind's Eye
Promarkers
Brads and Diamond Stickles

Have a good day everyone. I hope your weather is better than mine (it won't take much beating).

Off to work and catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

19 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Aww, how cute!
Clare x

Mandy said...

Hey Jules, gorgeous card hun, the image is so sweet and I'm going to have to buy that MME paper, love it.
I'm having the same prob with the pics today and we have gales again but no rain as yet!
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

I ADORE that image! The Ladybugs are too cute!

Annette Bowes said...

Just so cute, you are so clever how you get a lovely heart on every card, take careX:)

Beryl said...

Love the idea of ladybirds holding hands - spo sweet. Well done Heather - whoever you are. Lovely card and I think you managed to get a good piccie despite the lighting probs.
Beryl xx

Juls said...

so adorable!! Love the image!! It has been so beautifully coloured!! and I love the papers and the torn edges!! fab card Love it! hugs Juls

Dena said...

What a cutie! I love the image!!!! This card would brighten anyone's day! Hugs, Dena

gina g said...

Fab card Jules not seen that image before, it's rotten here today too. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules! Those little ladybugs are as cute as can be! Love the dp and your pic turned out alright . Taking pics in the loo could be dangerous! {giggle} ;D Tracy

mckinkle said...

What a great card Jules, I really like your image, Id have never chosen it but now that Ive seen how great you have made it look...... I need a rethink!

Keryn x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, I have a similar problem but I use a lightbox with a black background. I love your card those little ladybugs are so gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Natalie said...

Lovely card Jules. x

Sally H said...

Ah, how cute! Lovely card, Jules x

Allison said...

what a cute image, fab card
AllisonX

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ah, now I think this one may be my favourite of my little catching up session! How gorgeous is this? Those ladybirds are lovely, and your choice of DP, and the torn diagonal is a great touch.

Loving it!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Jacee said...

Fab card Jules, love the torn paper and the bugs are real cute! took me a while to spot the heart though, you nearly got me with that one!

cabio's craft corner said...

What a sweet and adorable card. Love the image and just a simple sentiment, but worth all the words!
Hugs,
Cabio

Tammi said...

OMGosh this is adorable!! A sweet image, never seen it before, your have such cute stamps! Love the paper too. I just use white paper and shine a small table lamp at my cards, works for me. :)

Zoe said...

Lovely card, really sweet image x