My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 15 January 2010

DT CARD - BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY

Hi folks

Here is one of the creations I made for the "By the Cute and Girly" Challenge for the month of January.

It is a little word book made using the Funky Hand "Funky Word Books CD" to celebrate the arrival of Baby Amy. It is only the second word book I have made - but they are very addictive and look very special when finished.

I computer generated the details of when Amy was born to go on the front and left a section inside for a personal handwritten message.

Don't forget that you have another two weeks to enter your creations into "By the Cute and Girly" on the theme of "New".

Anyway, here is my creation for a "new" baby:

This used:

Funky Hand "Funky Word Books CD"
Nestabilites Large Deckled Rectangles
Quickutz Safety Pin Die
Woodware Stamp FRCL019 "New Baby!
Brads and cord from the stash box


Whilst we are talking Funky Hand don't forget to either book your seat or set your recorder to catch Anice showing off the new Funky Hand CD on Create and Crafts at 12.00noon - tomorrow - 16th January 2010.

My machine is set for record so I can see Anice in action .. .. .. and also to see if I get a glimpse of some of the creations I put together using the great new CD "Dreams Come True". I am away for the weekend and won't get chance to see it live unfortunately.

My hubby and Brenda's hubby are off to watch Derby play Peterborough (at Peterborough) so Brenda and I are just going to have to occupy ourselves. We thought me might try spending a bit of crafty cash and talking ourselves silly again!!!! Can't wait!! We have been dreading the snow staying and the match being called off so have needed to craft all week with our fingers crossed!!

Have a great weekend everyone - whatever you are doing - and I'll catch you tomorrow with my Allsorts creation for this week (provided Mr Blogger is happy to play along and post it for me LOL!!).

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is really pretty, Jules! This would make a beautiful gift (my daughter's name is Amy!)

gina g said...

Hi Jules this is beautiful such a beautiful keepsake. luv gina xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card really, really pretty

hugs shell xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, I love word cards and this one is stunning and so pretty, Amy is going to love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Love the wordbook. So simple and pretty.

Have fun with Brenda.. The snow is all but gone around here, so the game is almost certain to be on, I would think.

I will think about the two of you tomorrow. Having fun. Without me. (sniff)

;o) I'm only kidding! Seriously, hope you both have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Chris xx

pinky said...

Brilliant baby book Jules. Aren't you pair so lucky to be able to meet up and shop! Fingers crossed the weather is kind and you have a lovely day.
Pinky

Natalie said...

This is beautiful Jules. x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Jules, fabulous card for a new baby, lovely keepsake, enjoy your crafty weekend, sounds wonderful, wish I could join you, I'm dead jealous!! LOL

Sally H said...

Beautiful, Jules! Have a wonderful day tomorrow with Brenda. Hope you've got the beans in!!!

Dena said...

Jules! This is FANTASTIC!!!!! Terrific idea! I just love personalized items. Fun, fun!
Hugs, Dena