My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 23 January 2010

ALLSORTS DT CARD - HEARTS AND FLOWERS

Good morning everyone

Here we are starting the weekend off with another Allsorts Challenge.

Last week saw a massive number of entries into Kirsten's "Pink and Brown" theme. Don't forget to check back whether you were chosen as one of Kirsten's Top 5 or even the random org winner!!

This week the theme has been set by my lovely teamie Lisa. I really struggled with this theme .. .. .. "Hearts and Flowers" .. ... LOL!!! Only joking - it was right up my street.

Here is what I created:

This used:

Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat "Just an Old Fashioned Girl"
Heart: Sizzix Frame, Heart "655459"
Nail Heads: Josy Rose
Ribbon and paper flowers from the stash box


I look forward to seeing what you all create this week and hope that you all have a lovely weekend .. .. .. with at least a little bit of time to yourself to perhaps do a bit of crafting.

Love Jules xx

27 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is so beautiful Juls I love the roses across the heart. Hugs Pascale

chris said...

Oh Jules this is definitely right up your street you can tell its perfect.Will have to go to pink peticoat and look at that paper that you have used.
Hope you are ok love chris xx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic, I adore everything about this card, its perfection!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! That's a jaw dropper and a half, Jules! Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Nicki said...

Gorgeous romantic card Jules, a perfect theme for you! Nicki, xx

gina g said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Jules its absolutely beautiful. luv gina xx

Jacee said...

This is so beautiful Jules, a stunning card indeed, no missing the heart in this one! LOL

Francien said...

Well dear Jules...you surtenly did not forget a heart here!!...Its a stunning card...beautiful!! lovely with those flowers across...
have a fine weekend...
greetings Francien

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the bunch of roses. :)xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jules this is absolutely stunning, I love the gorgeous heart and flower spray is so beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Tip Top said...

This is beautiful! It took me a while (yes, really!) to find the hearts.... Doh!!

Sally H said...

Very classy! I love it.I'm going to try and make my nephews wedding card so this should fit perfectly!

coldwaters2 said...

This is one very beautiful and romantic card that heart with the roses are so lovely

Hugs
Lorraine x

lisa said...

That's you sorted for Valentine's, Jules. This is one beautiful card. I love the flower spray in the hearts and that BP is gorgeous.
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Lisax

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! This card is excellent! I love your classic design!

BTW - I am the birthday Lesley who had to cook - your comments on Julie's blog made me smile and then laugh! Thank you!

Warmest wishes, Lesley

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Wow such a beautiful card!

Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Beautiful card, love the heart die-cut and the bunch of roses. Gorgeous!
Take care.
Kelly.x

craftimamma said...

What do you mean, right up your street? I can't see the heart!!!! Ha! Ha!

It's really beautiful Jules. I love the little bouquet and the BP is gorgeous.

Lesley Xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Jules a truly stunning card, very sophisticated and clean lines, i just adore it. Thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x

Kat said...

This is stunning Jules. Very striking. Love it.

Kat x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Jules!
Sweetie this theme is not only up your street, it's sitting at your door post....gorgeous, absolutley gorgeous!!!

take care!
Blessings, Maria

Davi said...

HI Jules, I love your card. It is so romantic with the lovely red, black and white. The background dp and the roses laid over the heart is truly beautiful!!

Juls said...

This is just so stunning! Love how you have created the background, and the gorgeous colour combo!! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

Thank you for your kind comment Jules, your card is really striking and anyone would love to receive it as a valentine, anniversary ,or engagement. Its wonderful
Lisa;)

Lexxie said...

Beautiful Jules, I really love this PP paper and your heart and flowers are the ultimate in romance!
Gorgeous,
Love Sarita xx

Allison said...

soo lovely, love the hearts
AllisonX

Artyjen said...

Fab card Jules! Gorgeous
xoxo