My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 13 March 2010

MY LAST DT CARD FOR ALLSORTS

Good morning everyone

Here I am this morning with my last DT card for Allsorts. It is sad to be leaving but exciting too.

After lots of challenges alongside the lovely ladies at Allsorts I have decided I need to step down - I won't bore you with lots of details but will simply say "I need every minute I can get at the moment" as things are very busy and very exciting in the "house of many hearts".

My place over at Allsorts is being taken over by the lovely Fleur - please make sure you go and give her the welcome she deserves. Her work is brilliant and I know she is going to have a great time.

So on to this week's theme which was set by my great team mate Lisa. She has asked that we work with the colours pink, black and white.

Here is what I created:

This used:

Image: Penny Black: "Long Stem Cuties"
Sentiment: Papermania "PMA 10071"
Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: "Stylized Flowers"
Leone Em Pty Punch: CP30 "Ash Branch"
X-Cut Butterfly Punch (Thanks for thinking of me when you saw this for sale Brenda xx)
Promarkers
Flowers, brads, ribbon and pearls from the stash box

Sorry the photograph isn't brilliant. This was a last minute order .. .. .. so it turned into a late night/early morning make that needed to be delivered the next day - so my only photo opportunity was one "not so bright" morning!! LOL!!!

Have a great weekend everyone. I hope you have time to create something pink, black and white.

For me .. .. .. the weekend holds the creation of more Easter cards. Mmmmmmmm........ I can smell the chocolate as I am crafting.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one.

Love Jules xx

21 comments:

Ruth said...

What a beautiful,delicate card. Ruth x

Vicky said...

Very pretty card Jules. Your creations at Allsorts will surely be missed. :)xx

Craftycat said...

Paul tells me you are going crafting full time in the not too distant future - how exciting!!! I am soooo jealous :).
Have had create and craft on in the background for the past few mornings and they are busy banging on about promarkers - but are a bit pricy for me so did a bit of surfing and found a fab art shop on line where they are mega cheap (in comparison) Good Times, I can't wait :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, well I think youve done a brilliant photo of your card, mine always turn out misty for some reason.
Fabulous PB image and coloured beautifully, love the flowers to. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Sally H said...

That is gorgeous, Jules! I love those little mice! So sweet! I'll miss your challenges at Allsorts, but hopefully we will be still bumping into each other in blog land regularly!

Jules said...

Hi Cat

Lovely to see you here.

I have had instructions from Paul not to visit your blog until Sunday - hence the lack of visits from me. I promise I will be there tomorrow.

You will have to let me know where you found those cheap Promarkers. You can't drop a hint like that in blogland and not share.

They do seem expensive I know but they last for ages - I haven't worn one out yet and they are used mega every day!! I started my collection with a boxed set to make sure I liked them and then collected the rest in two's and three's. Can't have everything all at once. LOL!! (You can have a play with mine next weekend to see what you think).

I have spoken to Paul this morning and all arrangements have been made for what should be a great long weekend - bring your stamps with you (just in case Paul forgets to say).

This time next week .........

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Gorgoeus little card Jules, such a sweet image and I love the dotty papers...they are perfick :) Donna x

AuniLeigh said...

So adorable, I'm glad that I follow you. I'll still be able to see your great creations.

Craftycat said...

Found the markers at:
http://www.cowlingandwilcox.com/
I was a bit naughty and got some, I say some I got the set of 12, and 2 sets of 5 (skin tones and skin accents for about £20
BARGIN!!

Cat
xx

Craftycat said...

P.S which stamps do you want me to bring?

:)

Have to make sure there is plenty of crafting time pencilled in to the itinerary :)

Allison said...

what a lovely image Jules- will miss your allsorts cards but hey we have you at Funky Hand and thats great
Have a super weekend
AllisonX

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Jules, im loving all your cards that you've been making since my last image. I love your last allsorts card, totally stunning! hugs Linda x

Jacee said...

The photo looks OK Jules and it's a super card, lovely cute image and great colouring, watch yourself with the chocolate, it's adictive you know! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Way to go hun!

Georgia said...

I love your style! What a wonderful card!!

Marion said...

Oh wow! This is just gorgeous. I love that image and your layout is fab. The flowers are beautiful. I haven't come across any like that. Love it.
Marion

Mummylade said...

it's adorable!

chris said...

Hi there Jules
talk about going out with a bang,you have done an awesome job with this one.
hugs chris xx

Enfys said...

Hi Jules, well they will miss you over at Allsorts that's for sure, this is lovely,
big hugs
En xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely image and a beautiful card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Beryl said...

This is soo gorgeous Jules. Whoever got this one was one lucky lady.
Sorry I've not been around lately. I catch up when I can but it's a bit difficult at the moment. Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Beryl xx