My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 27 November 2011

JULES' CRAFTY SNIPPET CHALLENGE - WEEK 47

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all been having a lovely weekend.

Mine has been great .. meeting up with family and friends and "happy couples" .. .. and we even managed to squeeze a bit of Crimble shopping in too!  Woo hoo!!

So with all of this hyper-activity there are only two snippet makes today .. .. but they have used up quite a few snippets between them .. ..









So now round to my playmates for this week:

Willing and very eagre this week was Brenda B  .. .. in fact not only did Brenda share one lovely snippet make .. .. she shared three.  You can find them here, here and here.  Each post features a Christmas card and they are very inspirational.  I think the first one has to be my favourite!

The next share is very clever and comes from a new snippet playmate .. Kerry .. .. who made four triangular trifold cards.  A really great way to use up those snippets!!  Loving the flowers that Kerry has added too.  

Sally H called by next with some lovely "age" related cards.  I am loving the 18th birthday one very much!!  Black, white and red always look so elegant together don't you think?

A beautiful snippet share from Elizabeth was next to arrive in the snippet playground .. .. a super Christmas card for Elizabeth's "sweetie".  How organised are you Elizabeth!!  I am trying really hard not to be envious .. .. apparently envy isn't an attractive trait LOL!! 

Another hyperactive snippetier this week was Irene who also shared three gorgeous cards.  You can find them here, here and here.  All beautiful, as you always find with Irene's makes, but the first one just has to be my favourite.  That super cute Penny Black image is top of my shopping list at the moment!!

A lovely creation came next from Debs in the form of a lovely Christmas card.  Beautiful traditional colours and I love the snippets that have been used.  Great star stamp too!!!

Tara called by next to share two lovely creations.  I love the way Tara striped her snippets.  Two great cards but the second one just has to be my favourite.  Such a fab technique .. thanks Tara!!!

Sally M called by next with the most colourful and pretty string of bunting I have seen.  This is one very special make and one you really must go and look at. 

Then last but by no means least for this week was Hazel who came to the playground carrying a lovely Christmas card.  Great image and scrummy flowers (I think a lot of people will be calling into poundland over the course of the next week LOL!!!).

So those are my lovely playmates for this week.  Thank you for taking the time to join in. 

The end of the year of snippet makes is nearly here .. .. only another 5 weeks to go.  I somehow don't think my snippet mountain is going to be any smaller by the end :-(  .. .. you only have to look at the amount I have made this week when cutting out favour boxes to know I am fighting a losing battle LOL!!

But never mind .. .. they will get a good hammering soon when we have our family gathering for label day!!!  

Hope you have a lovely evening everyone.

I'll see you again tomorrow with my Happy Handy Hippo make .. .. and hopefully tonight I will get chance to have a good old overdue blog hop!!!

Love

 



24 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Jules...! love your colours on these hun...and fabulous stitching too...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, you have had a jam packed weekend! Two fabulous snippet makes using one of my favourite colour schemes. Love the quilted tree with your fab stitching.
xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous snippets Jules,love all the stitching on the first one and all the glitter on the second one. Two beauties.xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, love your cards as usual, your stitching is always so perfect and cleverly used to create snow hills too. I've not been very productive this week, been poorly, and now won't be for the next week either because my sweetie took a tumble today, on the High Street, so we've been at A&E all afternoon - he is bruised and shaken and his face is a bit of a mess but fortunately no bones broken. Off to check out as many of the others cards as I can. Elizabeth x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Jules,
Glad to hear you had a good weekend,we also spent the weekend visiting family.
Great snippet cards,deffo need to take this habit up as I can't bare to throw bits away and could really do with using some of my scraps up!
:) xx

MagsB said...

Oh my, the brown fabric (with hearts, natch!) is fab-u-lous! Gorgeous, gorgeous makes!

Have a great week!

love, MagsB x

Cynthia said...

Oooo, I LOVE that heart paper!! Gorgeous snippet cards!

Tara Cardwell said...

You have some fabulous Christmas tree stamps! Loving these snippet makes - the stitched tree is gorg too.
Tara x

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are gorgeous Jules, love the stitching!
Helen x

Sally H said...

two gorgeous snippet makes, Jules! I love them both

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, sounds like you've had a fab time hun. Love your gorgeous snippets, fab stitching and gorgeous papers.

donna x

Sandy said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the colour combo and the gorgeous stitched heart paper.
Sandy

Nikbee said...

Wonderful cards. I love the stitching detail on the first one.
Nikki x

Beryl K said...

Great snippet makes Jules, Don't know if I'm first but Linky thingy doesn't appear to be working.
Beryl x

Beryl K said...

Oops it did work but with the wrong link. So I have redone it.
Beryl x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous cards, cant decide which I love best as they are both so lovely
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

awesome tree cards Jules, loving them!

Irene said...

Beautiful snippet makes Jules. Love, love the colours and your stitching WOW !!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Di said...

Brilliant Jules - I totally love the colour combinations, and of course the end results are stunning as always. Did you stitch those hearts yourself? Phew! Love, Di xx

coops said...

stunning cards jules.love the fab trees and your colours and stitching are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Louise said...

Great 'snippeteering' again this week Jules. The stitched tree (and hearts) looks fab and I really like the tree stamp on your second card. x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Jules - love the stitching!
I thought it was about time I joined in again...my snippet pile is heading in the wrong direction! lol
Helen x

Juls said...

just FABBY!!!!! Love your glittery tree on the 2nd card!!! Hugs Juls

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, just the one card this week, a quick and easy one which used up some leftover bits of cardstock ... though it had to be stretched somewhat in order to complete the card. Elizabeth x