My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 22 April 2013

SKETCH N STASH CHALLENGE 112

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!!!

I love the start of a new week .. .. it makes me feel like I have oodles of time to fit everything in I want to do .. .. but somehow the week just disappears in a puff of smoke.  Yes, I will have got lots done .. .. but never enough!!  I am never satisfied.

Even if by some miracle I was ever able to clear my very long do list I would be able to click to my "one day I want to try" list.   I will never be short of something to do!!!

I must be so annoying to live with .. .. but that is just tough .. .. I have my good points too (if you look deep enough)!!!!  LOL!!!

Anyway, today's share is for the Sketch N Stash Challenge where they have provided a lovely sketch for us to follow with the option of doing some distressing too.  They also want you to mention what "new" or "neglected" stash you have used on your creation.

Well I can give examples for both.  The backing papers were new at the weekend (because there was a 34% off sale on at Nitwits and it would be rude not to take advantage) and my neglected piece of stash is my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  Though it is only neglected because I always struggle to find it.  So today I have given it its own special place in the craft pod in the hope I can find it straight away next time I decide to play with it.

So here is my make:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  LOTV
Backing Papers:  Nitwits "With This Ring Too"  (whilst linking I noticed the sale is still on at the mo)
My Trust Sewing Machine
ProMarkers and Chalk
Adirondack Lights:  Pink Sherbet
Diamond Stickles
Glamour Dust
Ribbon, flower and pearls from my stash box

and if you fancy playing along here is the sketch I followed


Enjoy your Monday everyone.  Time for me to settle into making more wedding samples for interested "happy couples" and then a batch of favour boxes.

Catch you again soon

Love

41 comments:

Cynthia said...

Too cute, Jules!! I love the layers--the backing papers are just gorgeous. And I love the way you've "dolled up" the sweet little bride! Happy Monday to you!!! =D

Sarn said...

Another totally gorgeous card Jules. xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Jules,love the details...fab image.xxx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers.
Nikki x

Debs said...

What a beauty Jules - love the LOTV image and I think those papers - off to have a look at my downloads now :o)
Have a fabulous week.
Debs xx

Marie-Louise said...

I love what you have done with this fantastic stamp. The papers you have chosen are beautiful.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love that image, your colouring is so beautiful and the papers are so pretty.
hugs Sue xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this card Jules just my sort of image and papers
jacqui x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Jules, such pretty papers and image. Even I could find the hearts on this one!
Pauline
x

Carole Z said...

Lol I know what you mean about thinking you have so much time and then in the blink of an eye another week has flown by! Lovely card, this was one of the first LOTV stamps I bought and it gets a lot of use! Gorgeous colours and colouring, Carole X

Wendy said...

So beautiful Jules, love this sweet image and those papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Wendy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful wedding card a Jules love your papers

Anne

Roma said...

Gorgeous card Jules!
love the beautifully coloured image ,gorgeous papers ,ribbon,flower & pearls x

Unknown said...

A Fabulous card, Mary x

Carol said...

A beautiful wedding card Jules, the papers are gorgeous. Hope you enjoy a productive week. Carol x

Tedz said...

You probably get a lot more done than you think but being so busy means you are always chasing your tail. This is a lovely card to add to your stock. Pauline xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jules. The image is so sweet and I love the colour scheme and your fab take on the sketch.
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... I love that gorgeous image....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

May said...

Beautiful card, Love that image so cute...Fabulous stitching...& colours... Hugs May x x

Debs M said...

gorgeous! x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Anneke said...

what a lovely wedding card and image.
and you have made this layout beautiful.
hugs to you.
Ann

XxJULESxX said...

Wowser Jules this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Carole said...

Pretty in Pink lovely x

Di said...

Just PERFECT Jules - as you know, pink always does it for me - and this card is yet another stunner. LOVE the bow as a finishing touch too. Hugs, Di xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card I love the papers (I was also tempted into buying from nit wits at the weekend as you say rude not too) lovely image and the bow with the rose looks so pretty. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jules love the colours and sweet image!

Love the sketch too!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and PS; Meant to say I know the feeling of the weeks going by fast and always having things on that to do list!!!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and design.
Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Patricia said...

Absolutely Stunning, I love everything about this beautiful creation.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Jules. I can see why you had to have those papers.
Beryl xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.beautiful design and colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the LOTV stamp and your colouring is just lovely. x

Whisper said...

Oooo stunning hun, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Those papers are gorgeous, no wonder you couldn't resist!
xx

Eve said...

What a lovely card Jules.

Your good points are not hidden at all!

Take care

Eve xx

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is adorable Jules! That image is so cute and precious, what a wonderful card!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I like the image and the colours,thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

scrappymo! said...

This ione of my fave wedding images and you have coloured it wonderfly!

Ally said...

what a wonderful card, love it to bits!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xoxo, Ally