My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I am hoping to share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce always carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

SKETCH LIBRARY

Thursday, 25 April 2013

FAN-TACHE-TIC DAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday .. .. I hope you have had a good day.

Not much sunshine to speak of here .. .. and now a few raindrops .. .. and still a bit nippy!

I am definitely still in my thick winter cardigans whilst crafting away!

Just downloaded a new kit from Pink Petticoat so I could do a few male cards .. .. and just had to have a play.   Lots of different sayings in the kit .. .. but this was my favourite.




This used:

Image, sentiment and backing papers:  Pink Petticoat "Mr Moustache"
Nestabilities:  Deckled Rectangles
Woodware Punch:  Inverted Corner and tiny label
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Button Twine from my stash box

OK time for a clean up campaign .. .. too much crafty mess about the place .. .. and then bath-time.  I am ready for a good hot soak with lots of bubbles.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

Catch you again soon.

Love

26 comments:

Lorraine said...

This one made me smile Jules! Fab papers and sentiment....love it!
Lorraine x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Brilliant Jules
Love your card and oh no not more paper, I really do like the Pink Petticoat papers just please stop enabling :-)
jacqui xx

MagsB said...

What a fun card! Aren't those twirly moustaches fantastic?! Lovely!

love Mags B x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Jules - what a brilliant masculine card design. The sentiment is such fun and I love the simplicity of the layout. (Fab. silver heart too)!!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Eve said...

LOVE this Jules - Pink Petticoat are just fab!

Hope you enjoy your well earned bubbles.

Must-dash now, tee hee 'moustache'
sorry! xx

Carol said...

A fabulous male card Jules, love the sentiment. Carol x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card for a make Jules love the sentiment...
I think we are all fed up,with our winter woollies but I think we are still going to need then over the weekend..

Anne

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Jules, Such a great image and I love the matching papers. The red matting works so well.
hugs Sue xx

Carole Z said...

Super card Jules! I just got this kit too thinking of fun male cards...yours is a real wow! Carole Z x

cuilliesocks said...

Great card, brilliant for a male, Kate x

Sooty said...

Nice card had seen the papers on face book. Nice to you back regularly xxxx

Anne said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! Lovely card Jules. Haven't decided yet whether to have it or not. Hugs x

Juls said...

this is really fun!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Cynthia said...

So cute! Love that sentiment!

Marie-Louise said...

Love the image and the great paper. Marvellous card.

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! omg thats fab Jules!! sigh...will have to get those papers!!!!:)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Dawn C said...

Wow simple but so very effective Jules. I love it x

Beryl said...

Great sentiment and image Jules. Looks to be a handy kit. Fab card.
Beryl xx

Roma said...

Fan- tache- tic card Jules!x

rosie said...

fan-tache-tic!! brilliant idea. excellent male card x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jules, great image and matching papers and the red works so well with them.
My boys are in shorts and T-shirs, it makes me feel cold just to look at them!
Pauline
x

Louise said...

This is such a fun card Jules - love the paper! x

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love love love this paper and the image and sentiment! Sooo fun! great layout too and the colours of white black and red! Perfection!

Julie Kitchener said...

what a fabby card!

Bonnie said...

Isn't this a fun card!!!

coops said...

fantastic male card jules.stunning design and stamp ;D

xx coops xx