My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 12 January 2014

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday .. .. I hope your weekend has been a good one and you managed to find a bit of crafty time for yourself.

Today has lasted a little longer than yesterday and I am pleased with my progress .. .. but there is still lots to do and I could do with another two days in every week (two that are just for me and no-one else is aware of!!  LOL!!).

So as promised here are my Sunday snippets for taking over to show my playmates over in Pixies Crafty Snippet Challenge  .. .. ..







 as always on a Sunday I am lazy and do not list my ingredients but if you want to know where anything has come from just ask away.

I love colouring that gorgeous snowman stamp .. .. and I am really sad because I also love sticking the little peel off dots on.  Those too are snippets because they are the waste left over from some peel-off stickers that are yonks old.

So that is me for today.

I hope you have a good week (and if you find out how to add more days to it then please let me know).

Love

30 comments:

Patricia said...

Two absolutely beautiful cards, I love them both.
Very different but so effectively stunning.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules love the cards! gorgeous as always

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great cards! The birdie one is so intense with its colors. The snowmen are so sweet! It would drive me bonkers to stick all those little silver dots... and probably most of them wouldn't be on the card!

Debs M said...

Gorgeous cards, well done on getting ahead with your crimble cards x

Irene said...

Brilliant cards Jules, the papers are gorgeous and you golouring brilliant.
luv
irene
xxxx

Gillian R said...

Such pretty cards Jules, love that row of snowmen. Hope you are keeping well

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations as always Jules.xxx

Carol said...

Two wonderful snippet makes Jules. Love those little snowmen...so cute. Carol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, I love the images - especially those cute snowmen. The peel off dots look fabulous!
I wish I did know how to add a couple of extra days or just an hour or two would be nice!
hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

These are gorgeous Jules. Love the little birdie stamp.

Anneke said...

Dear Jules
i love both cards from you and gorgeous stamping.
how are you doing these days?
hugs from Ann

Annmaree of Oz said...

Awesome snippety makes, Jules! Loving the birdie card of course!!! Fabulous colour too ;-)

Excellent that you have started on your Christmas cards already as well, I must do that!

xoxo

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful, adorable cards.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Sarn said...

Two lovely entries here Jules. Congrats on sticking to your NY Resolution so far! x

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
two beautiful cards again!

I had a spending spree at Pink Petticoat yesterday and I hold you fully responsible !! LOL!
But now I want those Kraft papers as well.
I think that your blog should come with a bank balance warning !! xx

Di said...

Wahoo Jules - two for the price of one - well done you! I adore both cards, as always - fabulous birdies and the snowman one is adorable!

Hugs, Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules these cards are gorgeous, love them both. Great images and colours, fab design too, hugs Kate x

coops said...

both so gorgeous jules.i love your papers and stunning images :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Flippin 'eck - TWO???? LOL
Yummy cards Jules.. lilac is gorgeous and the snowmen are too cute for words. x

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I love both of these cards Jules!! The papers are just awesome and I love the images, that snowman is just too cute!! Those birds are so whimsical and cute, love the purples! When you figure out how to get two extra days that no one knows about, please let me know how you did it, lol, as I could use them too!

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely gorgeous, both of them, Luv Sam x

Crafting Queen said...

TWo lovely cards.

Carole Z said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the colours for both and all the images are so cute! Carole Z X

sally said...

I tried to comment earlier but unsucessfully!
This is a favourite stamp of mine (birdies) & reminds me that it's been a while since I used it!

Sally

Karen Petitt said...

Two gorgeous cards, beautifully stamped and a wonderful use of snippets too! Love the colours you have used in the first one in particular and the snowmen are so very cute too! xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Both beautiful cards - I love them. Love those snowmen - they are adorable.

I was wondering if the snowmen are a stamp or a digi image?

Jocelyn x

MaryH said...

Pretty in purples & beautiful in beiges (or should that be tan?) Anyway, I always enjoy your cards, they're always gorgeous with great images & layouts. Loved both the birds & snowmen. I had to hunt to find the heart on the snowman and finally, Duh...there it is in the DP! Such fun. TFS & Hugs

MagsB said...

It's such a great bonus to have TWO of your cards to admire! :)

love Mags b x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...these are both so sweet.
I am loving this new idea of yours to make the two cards...it is sure something to look forward to viewing!