My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

SUPER DUPER BUSY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday.

I hope you are all well and have got to see a little bit of sunshine this week.

All super duper busy here at the moment and no time to make anything to share with you .. .. other than boxes of card I have been cutting to size ready for a mammoth printing session tomorrow .. .. and then of course boxes of the off-cuts that I can't bear to throw away!!  I think they would make for rather boring pictures!!  LOL!!!

So instead I will share with you a card that I made for this month's Quick Cards Made Easy magazine which used some fabby Sizzix dies, distress inks and Stampin' Up stamps.  There were four other cards in the set but this one was my favourite.  I really enjoyed making it.  Especially working on the background paper.  I think I should do more of that!!


So, off I go to get tidied up ready for tomorrow.  A tidy work area makes for a good quick start to the day.

I hope everyone is well.  Sorry I am AWOL at the moment but needs must I'm afraid!

Catch you when I do.

Love

29 comments:

Carole said...

Very pretty Jules xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

You've been posting some gorgeous cards Jules. I love this one it's so pretty. I hope both you and Mr H had a fantastic anniversary.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful gorgeous pink card.

Kath x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and striking colours Jules. This looks quite different from your usual makes. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Jules and love the Sizzix die

Anne

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, I love everything about this card - gorgeous colour palette and use of dies, love the flower, glad you're keeping busy :) hugs,Carole Z X

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules, such a beautiful design and I love the pretty colours.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Betty said...

Beautiful Jules love the background
Bettyxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a bit different from your usual style - the background is beautiful along with the colours and fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

A tidy work area does make a difference. You can jump right in and play and space to do it in too.

LOVE this card, great colors and layout. I can see why you were so enamored with it. It is just so wonderful!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! No wonder they cose to publish this beauty. The inking is gorgeous and those dies are wonderful...
Well done you!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love that shade of pink and your background. Susan x

sally said...

I think I spy some lipstick pink in there Jules! Lovely effect with the new Sizzix die - it's one that I'm itching to get my hands on....

Sally

Beryl said...

This is beautiful Jules. I bet there will be loads of readers who have a go at this or something similar.
Beryl xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Louise said...

Belated anniversary wishes for Saturday - glad you had a lovely day. Love today's card - quite different for you. Such gorgeous colours too. xx

Cynthia said...

Love the happy spring colors on this one!! And the background is just gorgeous!!! =D

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card.... Just got my mag with your gorgeous cards in... They are all gorgeous....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. love the colours x

Linda . J said...

This is stunning Jules, fabulous colours and details! perfectly gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

mags said...

This is beautiful Jules. Love the colours and the dies used.
Mags
x

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
bought the Q&E magazine today - fab!

Stampin Up eh! I know someone who has just recently joined!! LOL!!

Good luck using all of your snippets and hope you enjoy the rest of the week. xx
P.S if 'Pimpernel' makes another appearance just show him my new profile picture - that will scare him away!! LOL!!

Brenda said...

Oh my Jules, this card is amazingly beautiful! Love everything about this card. Hugs

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules.
luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules gorgeous card as usual!!

coops said...

so stunning julie.gorgeous pretty design and i love the lattice :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

Just Stunning!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

XxJULESxX said...

Just beautiful jULES! (AND THE CARD) lol!!