My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone

Well what can I say?

Even when I have cards made and ready for posting I am late with them LOL!!!

It has been another lovely day here today with gorgeous sunshine and blossom falling from the trees like confetti!  What a shame it can't stay on the trees for longer :-(

My share today is for taking over to the Digistamp Boutique Challenge for May. 




This used:  

Image:  Digistamp Boutique "A Little Birdie Told Me"
Sentiment:  Part of the image
Backing Paper:  Digistamp Boutique "Ditsy Rose
Go Kreate Dies:  Large Scalloped Squares
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
ProMarkers

The birdie download actually comes for you to make your own little scenes along with other cute elements and sentiments - but when time is short I just use the ideas sheet.  Just so quick and cute to colour and the sentiment already sorted for me!!  (Yep, not just Sundays I can be lazy you know LOL!!).

I hope you have had a good Tuesday (which feels like Monday).

Catch you soon with my card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  They want a card made with your favourite Penny Black stamp this month.   Mmmmm... .. .. which one might that be?!?!?  LOL!!!.

Have a lovely evening.

Love

22 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Jules, love the stripes too! Yup, our cherry blossom has all gone now, the apple is just about to break and the pear is yet to come, so pretty but as you rightly said it doesn't last long enough xx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Jules. I love the image and fabulous layout.
It's funny you should mention the blossom falling from the trees like confetti, I noticed it when I was out today. It was just the same when we got married, we had our photos taken underneath a blossom filled tree and the effect of it falling was magical.
hugs Sue xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another cutie card Jules, perfect colours, layout, colouring ... well just everything. xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous - love the candy stripes! Hugs,Juliex

Donna Mosley said...

Very cute card Jules, love the sweet image and fab design.

Donna x

Brenda said...

Very cute card Jules! That owl's expression cracks me up, he is just too stinkin' cute! I love the pink striped paper and that bird house is just adorable. Love your color and wish I could color like you do! Hugs

Patricia said...

Good morning Jules,
Once again a stunning card using such a cute image and wonderful design.
Hugs

Patricia xx

scrappymo! said...

This is adorable. What a fabulous card!

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, a perfect card for moving house..love the cute image, hugs Carole Z X

Hazel said...

Good morning Jules. Your card is so cute and I love the freshness of it. Hazel x

Carole said...

Gosh your back in full swing, and I don't seem to have anytime glorious stock taking :( oh well scrapping all day Saturday with the girls. Great card x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Three beautiful cards over the last few days Jules. Susan xx

Marie-Louise said...

Aww. Jules this is just so cute. Really lovely.

Marjorie said...

Lovely card Jules, wish I could sew like you, it always looks so pretty on your cards:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, I am loving your colours big hugs love Pops x x x

Hettie said...

What a lovely image you have used there Jules. I have not tried digital images since I had my new printer. My old one wasn't good.
Thanks for visiting too. You must be very busy with wedding season so I do appreciate it.
Hugs
xx

Cynthia said...

That birdie image is adorable--I LOVE his little expression!

Jacee said...

Smashing card Jules, such neat stitching!
Hugs Jacee

XxJULESxX said...

Jules love this!! gorgeous as always!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, such a sweet image and lovely clean design.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

Just adorable, loving it!!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

so stunning jules.i love your gorgeous owl and fab cas design :D

Nic.xx