My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 12 July 2014

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!!

I hope the weather has been kind to you today.

I think it has been the hottest day so far here!  But thankfully it is cooling down a little now . .. and there is even a little "much needed" rain falling.  That will be nice for the plants I have been moving about in the garden.  I love the smell of rain after a hot day.

A quick question:

Why do slugs and snails only eat plants that we pay for?  Why are they not interested in weeds?!?!?!?

Answers on a postcard please LOL!!

So I am here with a quick card I actually made yesterday:




This used:

Image and Sentiment:   Lili of the Valley "Special Delivery"
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart"  Traditional Scallop
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon and Buttons from My Crafty Stash Box

and that is me for today.

Did you spot the heart?  LOL!!

I'll hopefully catch you again tomorrow with my snippet makes.

Love

32 comments:

Kathleen said...

Well you must have sneaked this in as I thought I was commenting on another card.
Fabulous image and great papers,very pretty.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is adorable Jules, such a sweet image and pretty pinks.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules, such a very pretty card, beautiful image and colours, hugs Kate X

coops said...

aw so gorgeous jules.adorable bear and i love the gingham :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Jules. I love the sweet image., pretty pink papers and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Louise said...

Super card Jules - love the image, so cute! It's been far too hot today! xx

Sally H said...

A beautiful Baby card, Jules. Your question about slugs and snails made me laugh! I have given up with lupins and lettuces - was wondering if it was just plants beginning with L, but then they went for the fennel!

Brawny x said...

What a gorgeous card. Very sweet
Best wishes Lea x
www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

Linny said...

A beautiful baby card Jules.I see the heart on the ribbon! Sometimes I spend ages looking and still dont find it. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Linda x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I just love your clean cards - they are always so classy.

Wendy said...

Awww that image is so adorable, beautiful card Jules, do love your stitching on your cards it always finishes them off so nicely.

I have Blueprints 14 coming from Dies to Die for :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Wendy Xx

Julie C. said...

Ha ha ha... wouldn't it be nice if slugs and snails do eat weeds and leave our paid and wanted plants alone! Could someone train them??
I found the hearts but had to zoom in to spot them. ^_^ Just love your cards. They always look well made and beautiful!

scrappymo! said...

Ahhhh...so sweet!
This is a darling image and of course you have made it so sweet with your finishing touches!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Such an adorable new baby card, love the ribbon and buttons!

sally said...

So cute!

It's also the deer that eat the plants one buys not just slugs & snails!

Sally

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous baby card.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules a gorgeous card for a new addition to the family . I had to go back and look when you said did you spot the heart - duh! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules a gorgeous card for a new addition to the family . I had to go back and look when you said did you spot the heart - duh! Susan x

aussie aNNie said...

A real sweetie Jules, fab card.xx
♥aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Eve said...

This is just sooo pretty Jules and proof that you are 'The Best' card maker in the whole world.
xx

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card! Jo x

Brenda said...

Oh this is so darling and sweet Jules! I love that sweet image. It is the most darling baby card I've seen in a long time! I'm always a fan of the papers you used cause they are always the most perfect that goes with your images.
Why does weeds grow when nothing else grows too? Slugs are a pita for sure and always want what you have paid for, when you find out why let us know!
Hugs, Brenda

Marjorie said...

This is so cute Jules, love the soft pink.. and such a lovely stamp too!..
enjoy the rest of the day, it's brightening up quiet nice her in Yorkshire...
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous baby card Jules...gorgeous image and pretty papers

Anne

Jacee said...

Very pretty Jules, lovely image, nice 'clean fresh' colours, super design!
Hugs Jacee

Know what you mean about the slugs, such a pest, no matter what we do, they always seem to get the hosta's!

Patricia said...

An adorable, super sweet card, I love it

Patricia xx

Lorraine said...

Absolutely adorable - love it.
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Jules this is so sweet and pretty. Hazel xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, I'm so l;ate commenting that I nearly missed this one...and what a miss it would have been! I have this stamp, it's such a cutie and your card is just perfect! Hugs Carole Z X

mags said...

A gorgeous new baby card Jules. Such a cute image.
mags
x

Cynthia said...

I love the little teddy bear--what a cutie!!