My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 20 November 2014

TIMES FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN !

Hi Everyone

I hope you are having a good week .. .. mine is yet again flying by and has been taken up with requests for yet more wedding invitation samples from interested couples.

Sadly it has even been necessary to turn some couples away as some months for next year are already full to bursting :-(  

Nice to know I am going to be busy, but there is only so much work you can take on.

So as I haven't had time to make anything to share with you I thought you might like to see my favourite of the makes I did for this month's Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.

I did a commission called "wreath cards" .. .. and my favourite of the collection was this one (well I think it was my favourite .. .. I enjoyed making them all:


or was it this one?

I can't decide so will show you both LOL!!


I am not quite ready to give in for today yet, my bridal creativeness is still flowing, so I will love you and leave you and go and play with my ribbons and sparkly diamante! 

But after promising to make more of an appearance this week I thought I had better show you something before I land myself in trouble.

Enjoy what is left of the evening.

Catch you soon.

Love

30 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh what lovely cards Jules, beautiful design and elements, super work, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Two great makes Jules but I think the second is my favourite by a hair's breadth. Carol x

Sarah said...

Nope, I can't decide either, they are both gorgeous!! xx

Sue said...

Your wreath cards are stunning Jules. The designs are gorgeous and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! these are gorgeous Jules. :-)

Donna x

Jean said...

Two beautiful christmas wreaths,the papers you used are gorgeous and the little red pearls are lovely embellishments.
Jean x

Louise said...

Hi Jules. both lovely cards. My favourite is the second one. Well done on the work front. So nice to be busy and know that your creations are appreciated! x

Marie-Louise said...

I love both of them. So glad your business is thriving. How lovely to be able to work at something you love doing.

Carole said...

love the second card Jules. Not happy you are booked already for next year as that means we wont see much of you on here, but good for you xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love Both... Gorgeous wreath .... Love that Mag you Design for....
Hugs Sylvie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Jules. I'm not a very good blogger these days (understatement!) but I do still like to drop by occasionally and I'm glad I did today. These two cards are delightful. My favourite is actually the second one. I like the more leafy wreath and your papers are lovely too. Hugs, Lesley

Diane said...

Wow what gorgeous designs.

Hugs Diane

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Good to know you have lots of work lined up Jules! Two lovely wreath cards and I love how you did the door. Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Good to know you have lots of work lined up Jules! Two lovely wreath cards and I love how you did the door. Susan x

Kath said...

A great card. I love seeing your cards in QC - and looking for your hearts!
Kath x

Juls said...

These are fab :-) xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous Jules. x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards.

Whisper said...

Aaah they are absolutely super hun and i think i love the first one the best too, luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow!!! I absolutely adore the door with wreath Jules… ah now I want to make one… it's SO sweet! love all the little details on it, the holly, fir branches and berries are exquisite! :-)
and your 2nd card is so classy and elegant… it works so well on the easel design. Love the snowflakes and the bow with wooden heart! Two stunning cards!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Carole Z said...

These are gorgeous Jules! Good to hear you have lots of work lined up and you are so right, you can only do so much, hugs Carole Z X

Cynthia said...

Both of these are soooo cool! But I absolutely LOVE the whimsical note of the letters falling through the letter box!! What a fabulous idea!!!

Lorraine said...

Two beautiful wreath cards Jules. Love the designs.
Glad the business is going well.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules, I love them both but I think the easel card is my favourite, the papers are beautiful.
Pauline
x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Jules love them both just gorgeous!!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. LOve them both but think (?) the second is just about my favourite.

Sounds like you are going to be very busy next year. Don't overdo it, and please try and show us some samples, maybe some of your older ones?.

Love Sheila x

coops said...

both so stunning jules.your designs are fabulous and i love your traditional colours ;D

xx coops xx

Brenda said...

Oh Jules, how amazing that you are so sought after! But it is sad when you have to turn away work because you are to full, that must be hard. I have to say that both cards are stunning just like I knew they would be!! I know I can't decide which is my favorite! lol Hugs, Brenda

Stamps and Paper said...

Two fabulous çards Jules especially love the door...

Anne

Brawny x said...

Stunning cards Jules. X