My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

ARCTIC FUN

Hi everyone

I hope that all is well with you all.

Just popping in with a Christmas card whilst having an eye on The Apprentice .. .. oh I do enjoy that programme!




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Just part of the Digistamp Boutique "Arctic Fun Set"
Backing Papers:  Lili of the Valley "Classic Christmas Paper Pad"
X-Cut Palm Punch:  Snowflake and Corner Rounder
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Glamour Dust
Diamond Stickles
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
ProMarkers

I am also going to enter my little make into the Digistamp Boutique Challenge for November.

Catch you again soon.

Just about to find out who is being fired!!!  Ooooo...

Love

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules this is such a pretty card! Really caught my eye! Cute image.
Hugs, Amelia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cutie image Jules lovely card

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love this cute Image ... And lovely Sentiment.... Just watched Gibraltar in the Sun
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carole said...

James thank god. Cards lovely xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Jules.
I love this cute image and your design is perfect.
hugs Sue xx

Carol said...

This is adorable Jules, love it. Carol x

Wendy said...

Hi Jules, this is gorgeous and so adorable, beautifully coloured.
Wendy xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous image. Fab card x

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, that image is just adorable!! Love all the sparklies too! :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, sweet image.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely image Jules and love the sparkle and snowflakes, a fab card!! Susan x

Marjorie said...

Love this card Jules... so Christmassy lol!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules, and such a cute image!
Kath x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card.
luv
Debby

Patricia said...

Beautiful, absolutely stunning, love everything about this super card,
Hugs

Patricia x

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Lovely and sweet card.:)

Have a nice day.

Merethe

Hazel said...

Jules, a brilliant card with that cute image. Hazel x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the cute image and cas design.
Lorraine x

Viv said...

Cute image Jules - LUVERLY!!!

Jacee said...

Lovely design Jules, the image is so cute and I really like the sentiment, very nice card indeed!
Hope you and Mr Heart are both well
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, such an adorable image and lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jules.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Jean said...

Oh so cute image. I love all the sparkles.
Jean x

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO cute Jules… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! LOVE the border and wee snowflakes… and heart of course! ;-)
Hope you've had a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so cute Jules, love the image and your design and embellishments are fabulous, hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab design and snowflakes and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Jules, this card is adorable! I love that stamped image and I love the way you have colored it. So cute, wonderful papers, great sentiment and I love those snowflakes! Hugs, Brenda

Juls said...

Just adorable .. Hugs Juls xx