My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 17 August 2015

SKETCH TWO (AGAIN)

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend was good and Monday has started your week of nicely.

Lots done, and lots more to do, here in the old House of Hearts .. .. but sadly one of today's creations needed to be one of those cards we don't like sending (or even making really).




This used:

Image:  Hero Arts "G5311" Silhouette Spray
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Honey Script"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "New Leaf"
Die-namics Die Set:  Blueprints 14
Gold Embossing Powder
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbons from My Crafty Stash Box
and Sketch Number Two from My Little Sketch Library (this one is quickly becoming a favourite and is getting lots of use here.



Sorry I am not getting very much blog visiting in at the moment :-(  Lots of wedding work needed for Bank Holiday brides .. .. but at least I am finding a few things to share with you.

So that is me for today.

I'll catch you again soon.  Enjoy your evening.

Love

10 comments:

Debs said...

So beautiful and elegant Jules.
Hope all is well in the House of Hearts.
Debs xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Jules
I have that stamp uninked... Stunning papers
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

This is a beautifully serene card Jules, love the papers and colour combo. Have a great week. Carol x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

sally said...

Hate making, hate needing, hate sending....but it's a beauty!

Sally

Hazel said...

Jules you are right we don't enjoy making these kind of cards, but it's something that has just to be done. Your card is lovely and if this sounds wrong sorry. It has a peaceful feel about it. I don't like making sorrowful cards, and try to make them so that the person receiving it does not feel sorrowful. Hazel x

Jean said...

This is a really beautiful and elegant card for a sad occasion.The papers and colours are so serene and look wonderful with the gold embossing.
Jean x

Carole said...

I really like this Jules. I love the colours, your design and the soft tones even though it is a sympathy card............and a layout to give a try! brilliant!!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

Kathleen said...

It's a pity really that this is for a sad occasion as it ticks all boxes for, lovely subtle colours, fab image and a great layout.

Kath x