My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 4 July 2016

MONDAY''S MALE

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

Bright sunshine and clear blue skies here (at the moment)!  Let's hope it lasts.

Nice and early with my Monday's Male card today .. .. because it was made last week.  Oh to be this ahead of my blog posts every day.

So here we go:




This used:

Craftwork Cards:  "The Potting Shed" for the image, papers and sentiment
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My trusty sewing machine

and that is it!!  

I really enjoyed making this card.  I love the soft colours of the collection very much and this layout gave me chance to have a really good "sewing fix" which I have been missing whilst tying all of those lovely wedding ribbons!

Catch you again tomorrow (hopefully) with a Teeny, Tiny Tuesday offering.

Have a good start to a sparkly brand new week!

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Carole said...

Good afternoon Jules.....lovely card, love the layout and your stitching does just seem to finish it all off. I too have this collection...you have made me look at it in a different light today!The sun is shining here...but the clouds are bubbling...lets hope they keep moving.Hugs xx

Brawny x said...

Crikey my days are off atm. I looked at. Your post and thought its not Monday lol. I just love this card Julles. Really is a great design...I may use it for some male toppers I've got at some stage if you don't mind. Lea x

richardbreaks said...

Well, Jules, this is just wonderful. I've been peeking at your blog a bit just now, and your work is amazing. So clean and bright and fresh. I love all your stitching; that's something I'll never get to, myself. Thank you for stopping by my blog; feel free to come back anytime!

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Jules, I love the topper and your layout, a card that could be of anyone interested in gardening and of any occasion, Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jules. I find male cards very difficult. This is great.

Sarah said...

A fab card Jules, it's given me inspiration for Uncle Dave's Birthday on Saturday!! xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, lovely soft colours and perfect stitching.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Jules, love the design and papers
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Great card and design, love your sewing and the lovely papers.
It seems that it is the women that do the gardening round here but I suppose you could still use that with a flowery background.

Kath x

coops said...

So stunning Jules.I love the gardening image and your design and stitching is fab :D

xx coops xx

Aquarius said...

Super card for a gardening male but would equally well suit a keen lady gardener.