My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 14 February 2017

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Sending lots of love your way!!!

Gosh how busy has it been in the House of Hearts?

It has definitely been all go .. ..especially on the wedding front.  In fact it has been so busy that I decided to take everything downstairs otherwise Mr Heart and I wouldn't have shared much time together at all for about 4 weeks!!  LOL!!

Lots of samples made for prospective new "happy couples" and a lovely big wedding order finished. I am getting to know lots of lovely couples .. .. which is brilliant.  

Judging by the number of brides I have already spoken to this year I really think that 2017 is going to be a bumper year for weddings.  Both of the wedding fayres we did were very, very busy!!

But my little life is slowly getting back to some resemblance of order and control and everything has been taken back up-stairs so that the dining room table is nice and clear .. .. .. in readiness for that romantic dinner for two this evening .. .. .. and my attention has now turned to the lovely magazine commissions I have, and the general card orders that have been mounting up.  There is never a dull moment in my life .. .. and certainly no lack of variety!

Believe it or not I actually do have a share for today .. .. which is my Valentine card for Mr Heart:




This used:

Backing Papers:  Craft Sensations "Chalkboard Love" and First Edition Paper "Love Story"
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat Ribbon Sentiments and Tag Computer Generated using fonts Aracne & Wreath
X-Cut Heart Die
Die'sire Scalloped Tags Set
Distress Ink:  Worn Lipstick
Ribbon, Cord, Key

and that is me!!

Enjoy your day everyone.


15 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Jules. Fabulous card...bet he loves it! I like your choice of papers...seem to definitely make it more masculine. Hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card ... love the papers... thought you had used a real key?
Enjoy your Valentines Meal...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, I'm sure Mr H loved it. It must be nice to be so busy, especially as you enjoy what you do so much.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

No looking for the heart today Jules! This really is a very beautiful card and I'm sure Mr Heart absolutely loved it. Barbxx

Sarah said...

A lovely card for Mr Heart...bet he loved it. The chalkboard paper always looks perfect for a fella, I think. Stay out of mischief!! xx

Linda said...

Aww Jules that is really special for Mr Heart I bet he was thrilled!
Linda xx

AlisonC said...

It wouldn't be right if you weren't here for Valentine's day. Hope you enjoyed a lovely meal on your reclaimed table. It's good to know you have lots of work and lots of happy couples. x

Wendy said...

Hi Jules, love your Valentine day, it's absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Brenda said...

Sounds like a lot of happy wedding couples Jules!! I love your beautiful card for Mr. Heart! It is fabulous, love the key too. I can bet Mr. Heart loved his card! lol Glad you both had a lovely Valentine's Day! Hugs, Brenda

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so busy but you still have time for Mr Heart , your card is modern and gorgeous , is the key heavy ? hope you had a nice meal . jane x

Juls said...

Luscious!!! Love the key xx

MagsB said...

What a lovely card for Mr Heart! Happy (belated) Valentines greetings! Wow, you are so busy, I'm so glad your wedding business is going so well. It was quite a major step when you gave up 'normal' employment to follow your dream, but you are doing brilliantly! I always look out for your contributions to 'Quick Cards' every month, they are so inspiring. I am, as my daughter would say, a total fangirl!!!

love Mags B xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, what a gorgeous card!!

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful! Loving the hanging key too.