My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 13 March 2017

WAKEY, WAKEY LITTLE BLOG

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!  

I hope all is well with everyone and life is being kind .. .. if not then I send you tight squeezy hugs and hope that things improve very, very soon.

Life here has been as busy and exciting as ever, with plenty to keep me out of mischief.  I certainly don't need to shake myself back into action .. .. just my blog!!

As well as lots of wedding and magazine work I have also been attempting to re-organise things a little ahead of the annual stock take that will soon be needed.  My accountant tries to throw some brightness on it by saying "you never know, you might find something you forgot you had" . .. . but nah! I know exactly what I have .. .. I just can't always remember what home it was given in the last round of re-organisation LOL!!

It has been all systems go on the wedding front with new couples signing up to be on my "happy couples" list, but as I am now waiting for deliveries, and information from happy couples, I am going to take the opportunity to knuckle down and get a stack of general cards made .. .. so all being well I will have some creations to share with you at long last!

For today though I thought I would share some pictures of work I completed for the current issue of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (Issue 163) which is now on the shelves.

I was happy to be asked to work on a couple of commissions .. .. this first one being part of a set showing ways of using die cut borders:


and another entitled "Jewel Effects".  This one used something quite new to me .. .. Nuvo Jewel Drops and these were great fun to try.


So there we go .. .. at last I have woken up my little blog .. .. and tomorrow I will be around with a Teeny Tiny Tuesday creation.

Have a lovely evening everyone.

 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Good to see you posting, Jules! Lovely work as always, Jo x

Lynn said...

Yay! lovely to hear from you Jules. Love the card creations - so happy you managed to find time to blog. Happy general crafting! Lynn x

Barb said...

Lovely makes Jules and very pretty colours. Barbxx

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Jules, I'm pleased to hear that all is well with you.
Pretty cards, lovely colours and a beautiful sentiment die on the second one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Juls said...

Glad your little crafty business is keeping u busy :-) ... these cards are just gorgeous, beautiful soft colours xx

Aquarius said...

Good to see you back on the blog front and with some lovely ideas as well which I'm sure will inspire everyone who buys the magazine

HAYLEY ROWE said...

Your cards are always gorgeous, Jules :) xx