My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 29 March 2017

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

Get me .. .. two posts on consecutive days!! Wow!!

I know today is supposed to be a day when I share creations made using "just white card" .. .. but today is special so I am breaking my own rules!  What a rebel! 

Today is Wedding Anniversary day here in the House of Hearts!  

Mr Heart and I have been married for a whole 42 years!  Not sure where all of those years have gone .. .. all I know is that each and every one of them have been happy years which I am truly grateful for. I think it is only when we look at our six foot something Sons that we realise how time is passing.

I was a whole 19 and three days old when we got married .. .. .. and now you can do the maths and work out exactly how very very ancient I am!  But I don't feel it.  I am still the giggly, excited and full of life and dreams person I was then .. .. but probably just more annoying and impatient now.  Mainly because there is so much I still want to achieve and time seems to be disappearing in the blink of an eye.

The only thing I was impatient for all those years ago was babies .. .. I couldn't wait to be a Mum.  

But anyway, enough of memory lane, here is my card for Mr Heart .. .. made far too late last night!  I mean .. ..  I have only known all year that it was going to be needed!  LOL!!




This used:

Image:  Lili of the Valley "Hearts and Flowers"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using front "Sweetheart" and Lili of the Valley "Sentiment Tags" (though mine are the stamp version)
Backing Papers:  We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes"
ProMarkers
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

So that is me for today ... with a soppy post and card to share.

Lots more printing and tying of ribbons for other "happy couples" for me today, ahead of clearing the dining room table and getting it set up with candles and flowers ready for our romantic dinner for two this evening.

Enjoy your day and evening .. .. whatever you may be doing.


19 comments:

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I'm sure Mr Heart loves it (and you too!). Many congratulations on your anniversary.
Kath x

Di said...

Happy Anniversary Jules! And such a darling card for Mr Heart too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Jules...such acute image and another classy card. Bet Mister Heart loves it. CONGRATULATIONS on your Wedding Anniversary and I hope you have a wonderful romantic meal together. Hugs xx

Enny said...

Dear Jules, many congratulations, to you and Mr Heart, on your Wedding Anniversary and I wish you a lot of years to come ! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You mentioned that you couldn't read what I wrote, but if you look below the pictures, there is the text in English. I always write in 2 languages. :o) All the best, Enny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jules, I hope you are out enjoying this special day doing something special. Happy Anniversary to you both.

Sue xx

Enny said...

PS : I completely forgot to mention your beautiful card, so adorable !
Enny

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules. Happy Anniversary, hope you have a lovely evening. Sue x

Aquarius said...

Many congratulations. This is such a lovely card and I'm sure you will both enjoy your celebratory meal

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such an adorable image.
Happy Anniversary to you both, I hope you are doing something nice to celebrate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Love your card Jules it's adorable and so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Heart! Adore the card, it's so cute, love the colour choice
Hope you've had a happy day!
Xx

Juls said...

Too adorable for words .... love!! Xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

really precious card...love that adorable image..
TFS,
Karen

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love the stamp and the fab colour scheme.
Happy (belated)Anniversary to you both too. I hope you had a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Brenda said...

First off, Happy Anniversary Jules!!!!!! Sorry I'm late with my well wishes. That is quiet the milestone anniversary and I am loving it! I wish I still had my Dwayne with me so we could has reached a milestone like this, but God has other plans. You are not ancient and I'm glad to hear that you are still giggly, excited and full of life and dreams! Time does march on though doesn't it?!! Why is it when we were kids time moved so slow and now as adults it moves so fast?!!! All we can do is to keep living life to the fullest and enjoy each minute of it! I love the card, it is so adorable and so beautiful as only you can make them!!!! Hugs, Brenda

April Diva said...

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Heart on your Anniversary. Time certainly does fly by. Your card is adorable and I'm sure it will have a special place in Mr Heart's heart as you do too. Hugs, Pauline xx

PS. I have a set of Distress Oxides on pre-order with Oyster Stamps. As I'd had a couple of refunds to my PayPal account, the balance covered the whole cost woohoo!

Barb said...

Sorry to be so late visiting Jules. I'm still catching up.

Sending Belated Wedding Anniversary Wishes to you both. The card you made for Mr. Heart is beautiful. Barbxx

Brawny x said...

Many many congratulations my dear. 42 years what a feat...I'm at 27 years nearly and that is my second marriage which I think is an achievement. I still love Mr B as much as I always have. He's so supportive and especially when things have been as tough as they have been recently. I hope you had a fabulous day. Loads of love Lea x

XxJULESxX said...

Hope you had a wonderful day Jules? and stunning card!