My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 29 June 2017

THURSDAY ALREADY

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

So come on .. .. admit it .. .. who stole the week!?!?  

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already!

No playtime this week at all for me .. .. just tasks to cross off a very long list of missions .. .. and as quick as I cross them off I replace them with something else.

But I can share some of my makes from the new Quick Cards Made Easy magazine which is now on the shelves.

I worked on a few projects and these were my favourites from each set

This first one was for a "Stamp With Us" Commission where I choose to work with watercolour paints.


This second card was for a technique commission called "Ways with Embellishments" and this was my favourite from that set:


and lastly I got to work with this month's Cover Gift .. .. a fabby fairy and sentiment stamp alongside a lovely paper collection. I could have gone on and on using this gift .. .. I loved it.


So there we are a few hearts for you to find .... that should keep you busy for a little while.

In the meantime it is "back to it" for me.

No peace for the wicked!!!


17 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Can I ask is the Love birds a stamp or a digital image? I raise Love birds and I would like to get this image. Thank you~

Carole said...

Well my friend..what can I say? three fabulous cards and all so different. love the colouring of your budgies, the embellishments adorning the second card and how clever to put your fairy in a jar...shaker card... and even to add the ribbon round the top! You sure are a fantastic source of inspiration Jules!...now I need a Silver Wedding card for hubby...................!!...LOL
Mojo has gone again...must have hibernated in this cold snap! Hugs xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Jules all so different and love all the techniques you've used

Anne

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jules, they are all beautiful but I especially like your watercoloured birds.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards, Jules. I especially love the last card, the fairy silhouette stamp and papers are really lovely. My copy of QCME dropped through my door a little while ago and I couldn't wait to use the cover gifts. xx

Enny said...

Wow, beautiful cards Jules, the birds are so sweet, the butterfly and buttons-card is lovely, and the fairy card gorgeous ! Can't wait to get my Quick Cards magazine next week, to see all your creations !
PS : I found the hearts ! :o) Love, Enny

Unknown said...

Hi Jules,
All truly fabulous cards, love them all but I think the lovely birds are my favourite :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Kathleen said...

Three really lovely card but the first one is just stunning.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

All three are beautiful Jules, but I think the top one is my favourite.

Sue xx

Wendy said...

All so gorgeous Jules, love them all and spotted the hearts!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Aquarius said...

It's been said before - 'time flies when you're having fun'!! and when you're working hard too of course. Another tempting magazine to watch out for, great projects and I especially like those two cute birds. Take care.

Sarah said...

A fabulous selection Jules , the lovebirds are gorgeous xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Jules, all beautifully designed, I especially love the birds, gorgeous card, Kate x

Brawny x said...

Hello my lovely. How's you? Well miracles happen I have blogged tonight! This card is fabulous. Hope you're keeping well and not too busy. X

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

all so lovely , but the birdies stole my heart . Hope your ok , you are such a busy lady and so creative . jane x

Carol said...

these are fabulous Jules, love your water colouring on the first. Hope all is well and sorry for not being around lately. Carol x

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards, love the gorgeous birds and the pretty paper in the first one.
Hugs, Sandy