My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 16 November 2017

LET IT SNOW

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

I hope your week has been going well.   Mine has been mostly wedding work but I was determined to pull in a Christmas card this morning before I returned to printing and ribbon tying duties.

Those of you who were kind enough to visit my blog last year will remember I fell in love with tartan and plaids for my Christmas makes .. .. .. well it looks like I didn't quite get it out of my system because it seems to be creeping into  Christmas makes this year too. 

In fact tartan ribbon has also made its way onto the wedding work I sent for the wedding cabinet I am fortunate to have in my lovely Sister and her partner's salon. Basically there is just something about tartan ribbon that I love!!  LOL!!

So, here with a little tartan ribbon is my share for today




This used:

Image:  Hobby Art Stamps "CS138D" Nature Trail
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-259" Wonderful & Jolly
Backing Paper  Craft Sensations "Merry Christmas"
Circular Stitched Die for embossing with from Ebay
Distress Ink Pads:  Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass and Frayed Burlap for a bit of dodgy watercolouring!
Glamour Dust
Red Stickles
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Fabby Tartan Ribbon,Snowflakes and Gems from my crafty stash box

and that is it!

Coffee break over and time to get back to the wedding invitations.

Enjoy the rest of your day


16 comments:

Aquarius said...

A beautiful Christmas scene and the tartan ribbon is a great touch - love it.

Carole said...

This is beautiful Jules.....my kind of card..snowy villages..classy! I like tartan and love your use on this card with the pop of red in the backing layer too. Hope you are keeping well now. Hugs xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Jules.Love the image and the very pretty bow.

Gr,Sylvia x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Jules what stunning card, beautifully designed, and gorgeous image, love the background paper and the tartan ribbon, Kate x

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card Jules. I've been looking out for you - very pleased to see you. Hope you are well my dear xxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a beautiful scene and your tartan ribbon is perfect - I think I might have to find mine now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

Hi Jules! Hope all is well in the House of hearts. 48 hour home stopover for me so popped along to see what you're up to! Great stamping on this scene - and 'perfick' with the tartan bow! x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card design and love the scene. The Tartan ribbon is very pretty too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card Jules, super image and background papers, the tartan ribbon looks fab.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jules, love the snowy scene and I'm with you on tartan that bow is lush :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, lovely scenery, and the tartan ribbon is gorgeous ! Have a nice weekend ! Enny

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Barb said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I love the snowy scene and the tartan bow looks lovely. Barbxx

Wishcraft said...

A gorgeous sparkly card Jules, just love that fabulous tartan bow! Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

I love a bit of tartan I do, so this card is right up my street!! xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Mooi kaartje.Tof gedaan.
Stunning card. Nice colours
xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be