My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 21 November 2017

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

I have pulled in a few (much needed) teeny tiny cards today and whilst at it I decided whilst making one I should make two!  

Here is what I came up with:




I haven't made a note of everything I used because I got a bit carried away and wasn't expecting to do as many as I did .. .. but if there is anything in particular anyone wants to know then please just ask and I will let you know.

All I do know is that I used only snippets of card and paper which means I can make a very rare visit to the snippet playground to join in with Pixie's snippets challenge and see the lovely Di and all the playmates.




22 comments:

Carole said...

Oh I love these Jules, they are all simply gorgeous and I expect you are going to say that they only took an hour!! Classy as always and I love the layouts.
Big hugs xx

Liz said...

These cards are just fabulous, Jules, impossible to pick a favourite! xx

Aquarius said...

Good to see you in the playground - is it too early for a mince pie and a 'tot' behind the bike sheds?? These cards are all gorgeous in different ways and I wouldn't like to choose a favourite.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic collection of cards Jules, it's so hard to pick a favourite as I love them all.

Sue xx

Anne said...

Small cards always come in handy and these are so cute, I love the bottom 2 especially

Anne x

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Jules, I love them all but the last two have to be my favourites - those birds are fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

Viv said...

Hello Jules! Great cards as always - love the birdies! x.

Enny said...

Oh, such lovely little cards, beautiful ! And so your collection of Christmas cards has grown again ! xx Enny

Tracey T said...

What a lovely collection of cards! Love the paper piecing and the fact that you've used up some snippets! Hope all is well. Love Tracey x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Jules. They are all so pretty, fab designs and I love the sweet birds on the bottom two.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

A brilliant collection of cards Jules, all lovely and the birds really made me smile xx

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jules, these teeny tiny's are just the cutest! I adore each one of them and if I could would snitch them right into my purse to take off with. lol Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

I knew there was someone I missed yesterday, you sneaked in after I had finished my commenting. Six fabulous cards.I am sure that is a PB Robin which is a wonderful timeless image, also love the scene images and the super fun robins, great paper piecing too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Love them all!! Jules, these are a gorgeous set of cards. Great images and lovely colours and designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Hello my lovely friend. Hope this finds you well. Lovely to see you. These cards are fabulous. A good idea to do a few. Hope you're not working too hard. Take care xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jules all of your designs are wonderful, I especially love the village scenes, well done you getting so many made, Kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Jules, 3 fabulous sets of cards...I keep looking at them all and I can't choose a favourite as all of the designs are beautiful :)
Hope you are well,
Hugs Kaz xx

Di said...

Oh Jules, these are all absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful use of snippets and each one is a little masterpiece in itself. I do so adore that wee PB robin stamp you used, one of my faves and I don't use it enough.

Great to see you in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Audrey Harris said...

Hi Jules loving your cards,
What stamp did you use for the little robin please?
I would like to get this stamp if its still avalable

AlisonC said...

A good idea to double up. It is so amazing how much you can cram onto an tiny card but they still look elegant! I always like tartan on Christmas cards but never remember to use it. I love the wintry town and the dear little birds. Great to see you in the playground. x AlisonC Snippets GD

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're all fab Jules, gorgeous selection of lovely designs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Cutesy plus Jules, simply adore those robins, they just cheep out winter cards don’t they??
A wonderful set of snippetty creations.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}