My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 2 August 2018

SMILE

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

I hope your week has been going well.
.
Just dropping in to share another card I made at the weekend during my "craft fest".

This features a pre-loved Penny Black stamp I gained from Ebay .. .. and you know what it is like when you get a new image or stamp .. .. you just have to tickle it with your pens don't you!!

So here is the finished result .. .. 




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1745K" Like it or Not !!!!
Sentiment:  MFT "All Occasion Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Mix of papers from my snippet mountain
ProMarkers
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

I am just going to whizz and enter my creation into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is always "anything goes".  This month there was an optional extra theme of "baby" but unfortunately I didn't get that far .. .. sorry ladies!

Anyway, back to my crafty list .. .. lots I need to cross off it today!

Enjoy your day and thank you to everyone who continues to call by and leave me messages/send emails.  They are all very much appreciated.  I am trying hard to catch up with everyone but it is taking a bit of doing.


18 comments:

Carole said...

That's me when a card doesn't go right! Anyway this made me smile Jules...lovely xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Jules just love the expression on the cats face...

Anne

Enny said...

Wow, what a lovely card, beautiful paper, and such a funny (angry) cat, gorgeous ! I'm glad you find the time to craft, and don't worry about visiting other blogs, we totally understand, that you don't have the time ! All the best and "keep it cool" !! Enny

Aquarius said...

That is one grumpy cat who needs to take the advice of the wording - love it!!!

Lynne said...

A super card. Love the blue and black together and the look on his face is great! x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, love the image and all the black and white papers.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Love his face!! Brilliant!! A great fun card for any 'grumpy old man!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules and a great fun image too.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun stamp and I love the spots and stripes.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

A super cute card Jules. I LOVE that combination of papers!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous image, love the expression on the cat's face, great layout too Kate x x

JanR said...

Haha, so fun! I love the layout and the papers you used.

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh Jules, he is fantastic & I love the papers from your snippet mountain (which must be on the way to becoming a mere hill surely?!). Hope you're doing well xx

Anne said...

Love this one Jules! I really should dig out my Penny Black stamps, they were my first love and never seem to date
Anne x

Annie H said...

Lovely card, I think a have such a grumpy cat at home :-). Love the PB stamps.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules... love the image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

scrappymo! said...

Having a catch up on your blog and had to stop and write a comment here as this image is too funny! What a fabulous image and a really great card!!!