My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 17 April 2019

TEENY TINY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good day .. .. I am just flying in quickly with this week's Christmas make .. .. or should I say makes .. .. some little teeny tiny ones!

I must admit my teeny tiny makes are high up the list of being my favourite ones to make, and being just 3.5 inches square they are just perfect for using up some of my huge stocks of snippets.

So here we go .. ..




These used:

Image:  Whipper Snapper "BY802" Let it Snow Snowmen (just part of the image was used)
Sentiment:  Penny Black "3535F" Snowflakes
Distress Inks:  Tumbled Glass, Iced Spruce and Faded Jeans
ProMarkers
White Embossing Powder
Diamond Stickles
Waste Dots from a Silver Peel Off Sheet

I am taking my little makes over to "Pixie's Snippets Playground" where we are encouraged to use up our "leftovers" and also to the "Christmas Kickstart Challenge #8" where the theme this fortnight is "Frosty and his friends".  Not sure which of my snowmen is Frosty .. .. but he certainly has lots of friends!!

So that is me for today with a total number of 23 Christmas cards in my box now!  Woo hoo!!  At this rate I might be looking at a much less stressful run up to the big day this year. What a lovely thought.  It does encourage me to keep going with them that's for sure.

Take care everyone and I will catch you again soon.


18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely cards.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love your cute cards... fabulous image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

Super teeny tiny Christmas cards Jules, I love your fun snowmen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Enny said...

Dear Jules, your tiny cards are gorgeous ! And yes, it's a good feeling, when you're ahead with Christmas cards, December is stressful enough ! I've been away for a long weekend in Holland, to a Stamping Event. Plenty ideas now, to make cards, but first enjoying a beautiful Easter weekend ! Wish you and your family a lovely Easter with lots of Easter eggs ! Enny

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful card with these lovely snowmen and a wonderful sentiment.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

Just love this super row of happy little snowmen

Di said...

Oh Jules, these are totally adorable! Darling little snowmen and I love the sentiment! The touch of peachy orange is just right as well - perfection, as always!

Hugs

Di xx

Lynne said...

Wonderful little cards, those snowmen are so cute and I'm impressed how you've even used waste dot from a peel off sheet for their buttons! Have a lovely Easter x

Dotty Jo said...

What gorgeous cards, Jules! Love these guys. I'm thinking Frosty is the one with the heart? Big heart - lots of buddies? Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart again, hugs, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, just love it Jules, what cute snowmen, lovely card, Kate x

Sarah said...

Hi Jules, these are fabulous cards, the image and sentiment mix and match brilliantly and I love the orange accent xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Jules. Those little snowmen are so cute.
I'm afraid I'm not doing very well with my Christmas makes this year...really need to get my bum in gear!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules, thanks for the lovely message on my last post. Love these little cards and snowmen are my favourite Christmas image. The sentiment is brilliant too!! Love it!! Have a peaceful Easter and hope your Mum enjoys it too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Kathleen said...

Absolutely fabulous (no not the TV programme) these gorgeous cards, super cute images and just love the sentiment. Like the touch of the orange card to go with the noses.

Have a lovely Easter, bet you have a wedding or two this weekend.

I got married on the 12th of April which that year was the Saturday after Easter, the Saturday after Good Friday was already booked and I said to the Vicar that I would have liked to have been married on that day (I was in the church choir and was made to go every Sunday, so I was a bit annoyed that non-church goers took precedence)

The Vicar told me that I was getting married on Easter Saturday as the Saturday before Easter Sunday was Easter Even, bet not many people know that, and not many people will care, lol.

Kath x

JanR said...

Oh! I absolutely love these!! So adorable and sweet.

Brenda said...

I so love your teeny tiny's Jules!! These are adorable! I love the expression on these snowmen, too cute. Happy Easter my friend, hope it is a blessed one! Hugs, Brenda

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous and fun, love the splash of orange. Emmax

KandA said...

Love your super cards and those little snowmen are fabulous xx