My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 24 April 2020

SENDING LOVE

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well.

Nearly another weekend .. .. .. not that weekends feel any different to weekdays at the moment do they?

A quick share tonight where you shouldn't have any problem finding a heart LOL!!!




This used:

Images:  Lavinia Stamps "Star Gazing" and "Vine"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using Fonts "Aracne Condensed Regular" and "Sweetheart Script"
Backing Papers:  Make & Create "Pastels"
Distress Inks:  Chipped Sapphire, Shaded Lilac and Antique Linen
Watercolour Pen
Ribbon
Nail Heads
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

My supply of Nail Heads are slowly starting to dwindle .. .. and sadly my past supplier "Josy Rose" are no longer stocking them .. .. so the search will be on soon!  

I'll catch you again tomorrow, but in the meantime I am sending you love in these troubled times and saying please stay safe and take care of yourself. 


13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

So pretty. Love the zigzag stitching on your hearts dp. Hugs Mrs A.

meg said...

Loads of hearts on this one your backing papers are perfect for the beautiful stamped images a brilliant card

Aquarius said...

Plenty of hearts here as you say and a lovely image - the ribbon detail is great too. Weekdays and weekends are tending to merge but hopefully this is what is keeping as many people safe as possible. Take care and stay safe. hugs.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, so love your stitched detail. Have a great weekend. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Delightful image Jules it makes a wonderful card....you’re right the days are get blurring into one...stay safe


Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Jules.

Sue xx

Sarah said...

Such a sweet atmospheric scene Jules, very wistful xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jules, your design is amazing, love it, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this image its so sweet. What sweet fairies. Hope you are having a great weekend, Hazelxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the stamped image and as always a perfect layout to show it off.
Hope you are keeping safe and well
Lorraine x

Annie H said...

WonderfuL card, love everything about it.
xx Annie

Carole said...

Love Lavinia stamps and this is a super card. xx