My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 6 June 2020

MERRY AND BRIGHT

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well .. .. the weather has been a real mixture here.  Sunshine, rain, hail and strong winds.  I can't believe this time last week we were sweltering in the sun.

But never mind the gardens will be enjoying the extra moisture.

Today has been a "cooking for the freezer" day and so Mr Heart and I have spent most of the day in the kitchen.  

But I did sneak in the first of my Christmas cards for June this evening, which is for taking over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme for this month is "Tag along".




This used:

Image:   Sizzix stamp and die set "659376" Holiday Joy
Tag:  Die-namics "Traditional Tags Stax"
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley
Memento Dew Drop Ink Pads:  Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Ribbon and Metallic Twine
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Backing papers:  All from my Christmas Snippets Box

and that is me for today.

Running a bit late today so time to snack on some of our yummy cooking .. .. and get the rest into the freezer.

Catch you again tomorrow .. .. .. I hope!


16 comments:

Aquarius said...

Guessed this was Sizzix as soon as I saw it and before I read your 'recipe' this is a great card and just right for the theme

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, so beautiful ! I have those stamps, but your deer is much cuter, with the little heart ! :) Yes, cold and wet weather, but good for the garden, and we can keep ourselves busy inside. Have a nice Sunday ! Enny

meg said...

Beautiful card ,the decorated tag stamped with a wonderful mini scene is stunning,love it.Thanks for asking about my back, only an occasional twinge reminding me to be careful

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jules love the colours...your Christmas card pike must getting bigger and it’s a great idea to make a few every month .
It’s lovely that you and ‘Mr Heart’ cook together your certainly very organised...

Enjoy Sunday

Anne

anne said...

It’s a beautiful card x

Lorraine said...

This looks fabulous Jules, I love the scenic tag.
You are so well organised, getting your freezer full. After a week at work, I've lost my mojo! It's very different at school, but we do everything we can to keep he children safe.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Jules, you have created a lovely tag for your card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules I love it. Well done for stocking the freezer with meals. I like to keep stuff thats ready prepared in the freezer, but never quite manage to get hubby to help, I must be doing something wrong.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Jules, lovely zigzag background and the tag is beautiful, wonderfully designed, Kate x

JanR said...

Lovely card! Such a wonderful scene. I adore the colours. Our weather has been a bit strange here as well....but it seems to have settled down in the last few days. Hope your weather does as well! (:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful tag with the pines and deer! Just love the metallic looking ribbon too! Perfect on that background papers you chose!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! I love this and that reindeer is so elegant. Thanks for joining Tracey and myself at Christmas Kickstart. Your tag is just stunning, Jo x

Brenda said...

It's been crazy weather here too Jules, some bad storms, winds and tornado watches. Sweltering one minute and cool the next. Crazy is the right word for the world today and the weather. Love that you and Mr. Hart had a "cooking for the freezer day" together! I am in love with your Christmas card Jules, the colors are fabulous and they draw the eye right in. A great tag you have made as well, it is so peaceful and serene. I love the heart on the stag's rear end, so cute! Hugs, Brenda

Tracey McNeely said...

Jules your tag and card are lovely.Thank you for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

scrappymo! said...

Always love the look of a tag on a card. Sometimes I even stamop the To and From on the back and attach with only one pop dot so they can use the tag later!
Your card is so lovely!!!

Epie said...

A lovely tag on your beautyfull card
Nice day Epie