My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 30 January 2024

A SIMPLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

Just flying in and out quickly tonight with a birthday card I enjoyed making yesterday and photographed this morning whilst there was "a hint" of decent sunshine !!!!  .. .. .. 

This used:

My Favorite Things Die-namics "MFT-2351" Happy Birthday Centerpieces Die
Backing Paper from The Works
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and various bits of card from Snippet Mountain

I love making this type of card because it uses us some of those snippets  .. .. and feels a bit like doing a jigsaw!

So short and sweet from me for a change.

Hope everyone is doing OK.  Take care.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Super card Jules, I love the Happy Birthday die cut. xx

Aquarius said...

Super card and certainly a great 'user-up' of small bits of coloured card. Doing jig saws is a lovely relaxing occupation 😉 and this way you end up with a card to send to someone to brighten their day.

Carole said...

This is fabulous..what a great die. I don't know how you find them! As a result your card is super (as always) and suitable for either gender. Love the sparkle with your card and great paper piecing. xx

Lynne said...

A great die for using up snippets and also for using as a male or female card. Lovely ard Jules x

The Craft Bucket said...

Lovely as always, hope you are well. Jane x

Pauline C said...

This is lovely Jules .. I love the simp,er graphic look of your centre piece die, and great colour scheme.
Pauline xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - another die for my 'Wish List'!
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous card Jules, lovely simple design and colours, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!