My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 1 February 2024

SNIPPET TIME

Hi Everyone 

Happy February!  

I can't believe that we are one month of the year down already!!!!

Today I got my homework completed for handing into the current Snippets Playground Challenge

This challenge is where we are encouraged to use our offcuts of card, paper, fabric, ribbon etc to create something .. .. .. and believe me I am surrounded by snippets of just about any variety you can think of because I hate waste, and struggle to part with anything I feel I could turn into something else.

Anyway, this is what I have created for this fortnight using one of the very first stamps I ever bought .. .. .. many, many, many years ago!


Below are the snippets I picked to create with
 .. .. .. not that I used them all .. .. .. and I replaced the grey snippet with a black one 


Not much to report "ingredient wise"

Image:  Anita's .. .. but no name or reference number on it .. .. just a red reduced sticker that has stayed in place even after all those years!  LOL!!!
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Papers and card from snippet mountain
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
Woodware Circle Die
My Trusty Sewing Machine

.. .. .. and that is me for today.

10 comments:

Sarn said...

Well you’ve made a truly gorgeous card by paper piecing that wonderful geometric flower with your snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for refreshments once you’ve finished sliding down the slide!!!!

Thanks for the stamp info on my current post! You’re a ⭐️ xxx

Aquarius said...

An interesting and creative way of using that stamp in an effort to reduce your snippet collection. The colours work really well.

Pauline C said...

Love the paper piecing on this Jules - a fab use of your lovely paper snippets!
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely birthday card Jules, you've used such pretty papers, Kate x

Carole said...

A very ingenious card Jules...clever paper piecing and I like the off the edge look too. xx

JanR said...

Love this! Such a fun design and the papers are so pretty!

Linby said...

wow! you've really brought that stamp to life, love how you used it.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules. The paper piecing must have taken ages, but very effective.
Hope the packing is going well.
Lorraine x

Di said...

Fabulous card Jules. And beautiful paper piecing using your stamp - it's certainly 'a keeper'!

Hugs

Di xxx

JD/ Jill said...

What a clever way to use those snippets! Great design!